Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 38

Big Joe:
Why you don't use the renko expert that Fxbs posted !

It works live and it works good !

What post did fxbs upload that up?

Thanks

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS!

thanks...

Indicator Renko.

Big Joe:
Why you don't use the renko expert that Fxbs posted !

It works live and it works good !

I found the best renko, its an indicator version that loads data onto the offline chart. Plus you can load it on a 5minute chart better than a 1minute, because loading history of 1minute chart is a problem, most of the time it wont scroll back to more than 2-3months history, with 5min chart you can scroll back all the way to the year 1999!

Indicator version much better, because you can simply input your desired bar and timeframe and save it as a template, then load your offline chart and save it as a profile.

Next time you start the metatrader, you need not like re-load the script and stuff, just load the profile and everything should get loaded.

Here is the indicator version.

lordsfxt:
I found the best renko, its an indicator version that loads data onto the offline chart. Plus you can load it on a 5minute chart better than a 1minute, because loading history of 1minute chart is a problem, most of the time it wont scroll back to more than 2-3months history, with 5min chart you can scroll back all the way to the year 1999!

Indicator version much better, because you can simply input your desired bar and timeframe and save it as a template, then load your offline chart and save it as a profile.

Next time you start the metatrader, you need not like re-load the script and stuff, just load the profile and everything should get loaded.

Here is the indicator version.

Hi Lordsfxt!

So we load this indicator on a 5 minute chart first. Then, open a 10 minute chart offline and load this indicator on it. Is that correct?

Also, is this indicator causing your terminal to freeze up at all? I've tried it on 2 different computers and it's using most of the cpu usage.

Hello all,

LordFx, is it posible that you post yours indicators and template from the charts that you show before?

Tnaks in advance.

Partypips

bnbb2004:
Hi Lordsfxt!

So we load this indicator on a 5 minute chart first. Then, open a 10 minute chart offline and load this indicator on it. Is that correct?

Also, is this indicator causing your terminal to freeze up at all? I've tried it on 2 different computers and it's using most of the cpu usage.

First open the desired currency 5min chart.. and turn off auto-scroll, then scroll back all the way to January 1 2009 or more. Then load the indicator input your pip size and your time-frame. I do not really know if it freeze or not since i have a very fast configured pc, i even have a radeon graphics card with 1gb ddr5 of video ram. But indicator version seems to load a bit faster than script version.

After a lot of trading on renko i have found that using 2 renko charts, Like a 10pip renko on 10min offline & 50pip renko on a 50min offline is the best for manually making pips. 50pip renko will show you the major trends and 10pip renko will show you the minor trends, when major & minor trends both match. enter the trade.

The best pairs for renko are GBP pairs, because they trend heavily and best suited rather than using eurusd that mostly a scalping pair, it need a trending pair to work at its best like gbp.

From all my attempts, ive realized that using renko for scalping purposes isnt that great, because renko is a trend following chart not a scalping system.

PartyPips:
Hello all,

LordFx, is it posible that you post yours indicators and template from the charts that you show before?

Tnaks in advance.

Partypips

See, i really do not know how the indicator version is going to behave in live market, since i found it this weekend when market closed.

I will need to see if it works as well or better than the script version when the market opens tommorrow, if its great i will put the time and effort to create a package for indicator/template/profile for all pairs along with a manual and zip it here.

Ok , thank you LordFx.

PartyPips:
Ok , thank you LordFx.

I hope its as good as it looks, this could mean serious money. I am already dreaming of making half a million in 8-10 months time from the renko, hehehe.

Its truly a blessing, Praise the Lord!

I'm dreaming too !!!!

Files:
Reason: