BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 55

what`s happend?

What`s happend with this thread?This system is great why no one post anything anymore?

Nothing happened.

I am still using BT M30.

teodosy87:
What`s happend with this thread?This system is great why no one post anything anymore?

because like every other good setup you need the market to move to make money, otherwise you will have lots of false entry

to avoid that you need to find a flat market " narrow channel " , draw the trend lines then trade your system at the break of the trend lines or channel

Not agree

This is not true this system works even when we don`t have movement if you read good the menual you will know how to use it.I personally know that it works best , 7h (+2 gmt) to max last entry ..... 15h(+2 gmt) if you use it for GBP/JPY you will be very satisfied from the result it works pretty good 30m time frame ... if you have any questions just ask ...;]

Best Regards

Teodosy

Yes, it works in every market.

yea

yea is may be the best system because every system works when market is moving but when is not moving most system failed this just works in both situations .;] sorry for my english ....

Best Regards

Teodosy

I have the system and the manual.

The manual is somewhat ambiguous when it comes to avoiding choppy movement. It suggests the use of additional indicators but is not explicit.

You seem to be having good results; perhaps you could detail your method of trading.

teodosy87:
This is not true this system works even when we don`t have movement if you read good the menual you will know how to use it.I personally know that it works best , 7h (+2 gmt) to max last entry ..... 15h(+2 gmt) if you use it for GBP/JPY you will be very satisfied from the result it works pretty good 30m time frame ... if you have any questions just ask ...;]

Best Regards

Teodosy

if it works on all markets, can you show how to avoid false signals !!

i can`t do that

MiniMe:
if it works on all markets, can you show how to avoid false signals !!

Ive just can tell you read manual careful dont trade big candles dont trade when big news are coming (they could change the market very fast) trade with GBP/JPY that`s all 30m timeframe and you will have great result.Here the problem is profit taking i try to find the best way to exit a tradeI found that most of the signals more than may be 90% for g/j make at least 50pip if you need only 50pip per day this is great system for you

I have read the rules long time ago, using MTF applies to all system not just this setup.

if you are doing well, then great keep up the good work, just don't burn your account in a choppy market

teodosy87:
Ive just can tell you read manual careful dont trade big candles dont trade when big news are coming (they could change the market very fast) trade with GBP/JPY that`s all 30m timeframe and you will have great result.Here the problem is profit taking i try to find the best way to exit a tradeI found that most of the signals more than may be 90% for g/j make at least 50pip if you need only 50pip per day this is great system for you
Reason: