Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 43

masps:
You are lucky if is opening at least for you in one pair, because for me it doesn't open in an offline chart at all. I think it would depend of which script you are using to get your offline charts because I noticed it will open trades with some scripts and with other it won't. It could also be that the EA doesn't have magic number and it will conflicts with other EAs/scripts you might have open. I am using the v1.6a script version and that EA don't open for me any trades. Also I did backtest that EA using that script and it wasn't profitable.

Hi

When i want to try with standard charts not Offline chart has same problems.

I think we solve this problem first.

kaveh

lordsfxt:
Use 1min GBP/USD and scroll as back as you can get.

Attach the script i am posting, you should be able to get a 10pip chart , 10min offline timeframe. (You do not need to add an extra 0 for 5digit, it should prompt you with a box to rescale for 5digit broker)

Gluck!

Thanks Lordfx for prompt reply but still need one more your help.

1. the 10pippricebar is an indicator, where to attach?

hey I am installing this system this morning and trying now...wow wonderful currently I m still with profit of USD746. sell GBP/USD at 1.62975 (5 dig)

Orinin:
Thanks Lordfx for prompt reply but still need one more your help.

1. the 10pippricebar is an indicator, where to attach?

hey I am installing this system this morning and trying now...wow wonderful currently I m still with profit of USD746. sell GBP/USD at 1.62975 (5 dig)

Im around the same price is sell as you hehehe

10pippricebar is not an indicator, its a script.

kaveh:
Hi

When i want to try with standard charts not Offline chart has same problems.

I think we solve this problem first.

kaveh

Yes, I tested in a normal chart and it will open trades only in one chart at a time. If you have the Ea attached to two different charts it will works only in one of them. I think because the EA doesn't have magic number or because the way it is coded but I don't know how to fix it because I'm not a programmer. Maybe someone else here can take a look at it and try to fix it. It should be something simple to fix, I think so.

difference - 10pippricebar and 10piprenko

lordsfxt:
Im around the same price is sell as you hehehe 10pippricebar is not an indicator, its a script.

Lordfx, so then what is the difference btw 10pippricebar and 10piprenko.

I am more comfortable to use the original tpl posted by nims. Is there any problem if I m using nims tpl on 10m TF(offline).

Today alone after installing this programme, I bank-in USD850 on GBP alone , 2 lots only.

Lordfx and nims, I strongly believe that we are about to dig the holygrail in forex.

To Bnbb2004, your pm full

Use the last renko indicator posted by Lordsfxt it works well too !

masps:
Yes, I tested in a normal chart and it will open trades only in one chart at a time. If you have the Ea attached to two different charts it will works only in one of them. I think because the EA doesn't have magic number or because the way it is coded but I don't know how to fix it because I'm not a programmer. Maybe someone else here can take a look at it and try to fix it. It should be something simple to fix, I think so.

I am really keen on them for trading Hege with this system so we need someone here to change this code to new one for multi trade.

Kaveh

Orinin:
Lordfx, so then what is the difference btw 10pippricebar and 10piprenko.

I am more comfortable to use the original tpl posted by nims. Is there any problem if I m using nims tpl on 10m TF(offline).

Today alone after installing this programme, I bank-in USD850 on GBP alone , 2 lots only.

Lordfx and nims, I strongly believe that we are about to dig the holygrail in forex.

I want to show you guys a really good strategy on renko 25 pip bars, its a slow strategy than scalping but its a solid one, im testing it and already on floating gains on every trade i took in 6 pairs.

I'll post it on the next post. BRb

Renko Fractals v1.0beta w/S&R

Trading strategy type: Swing and Trend following 2 in one.

Pairs: Fiber, Cable, Dragon, Euro-yen, Aussie & Loonie.

----------

Enter Rule: Wait for Fractal Alert for buy/sell

Stoploss: At the support/resistance.

Exit: TP of your choice, Trailing or Wait for opposite signal from fractal

-----------

Setup

Open 1min charts and scroll back 1-2 month worth of data.

Then load the 25pippricebar script onto the 1min chart

Open m25 offline chart for the pairs.

Load the template "Lordsfxt_Renko_fractals_v1.0beta.tpl" onto the offliner charts.

--------------

Happy testing and please see if you can improve it.

lordsfxt:

Trading strategy type: Swing and Trend following 2 in one.

Pairs: Fiber, Cable, Dragon, Euro-yen, Aussie & Loonie.

----------

Enter Rule: Wait for Fractal Alert for buy/sell

Stoploss: At the support/resistance.

Exit: TP of your choice, Trailing or Wait for opposite signal from fractal

-----------

Setup

Open 1min charts and scroll back 1-2 month worth of data.

Then load the 25pippricebar script onto the 1min chart

Open m25 offline chart for the pairs.

Load the template "Lordsfxt_Renko_fractals_v1.0beta.tpl" onto the offliner charts.

--------------

Happy testing and please see if you can improve it.

Wow you read my mind some how. I am testing a similar strategy. I am using 5 pip Rengo bars with RengoLiveChart v3.2

FractalChannel.mq4

FractalChannelh.mq4

Files:
chartpic001.gif  27 kb
Reason: