Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 32

masps:
Yes, it works! Now the EA open positions the way it should do, only one trade per direction, I mean the Ea will open a trade everytime the HA change color and give a signal, and if the stoploss or trailing stops gets hit, the EA will not open another trade until the HA has given a new signal in opposite direction.

Now what we have to see if is this strategy works or not!

I will be forward testing the EA in my demo account on eur/usd and gbp/usd and I will sharing with you guys the results and which are the best settings, and I encourage every body to do the same so we can all share ideas, settings, etc. Please, forward test in demo, no backtesting.

I am attaching the new EA with settings according to those given by Lordsfx system. Attach Ea to expert folder and the indicator to expert/indicator folder, and then attach Ea to your 10 min offline renko chart.

Please, feel free to play with settings to test which one are the best ones and then post your results :-)

Thanks everybody,

Thanks Lordsfx,

Thanks ryiming, for all the contributions.

Masps,

Did you mean a 2 or 10 minute offline chart? I thought the original one was 2 minutes, maybe I have missed out on something recently. Thanks for your efforts! :-)

Progress

Hi Lordsfxts!

Just checking to see if you have an update on the piece you've been working on this week. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for everything,

Nicky

It is on the 10 min offlinne chart. We are trying to test the last settings given by Lordsfx. Check his last post so you can download the script.

kaveh:
Hi

Real example.

Kaveh

Real once.

Files:

Eh..i dont think Fx Prime Can Trade on offline charts.

Anyon getting any trades of FxPrime from the Off-line chart. ?

Template

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Lordsfxts

The templates were not in the correct format in the

zip file for me too , would you please post them individually here.

i like this forum and i want to participe with you here only my english is too bad sorry.

thanks!

gbpusd

Start the ea today so far open 2 trade using default setting

open buy at 1.5896 profit 8 pip close by trailing stop

open sel at 1.5946 profit 6 pip close by trailing stop

default ts 10 only.

aspetg:
Anyon getting any trades of FxPrime from the Off-line chart. ?

Are you using a 4 or 5 digit broker?

Thank you!

I am using 4 digit broker

your welcome

aspetg:
Thank you!
Reason: