Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 44

FXchaser ....

Ooops! Sorry, you posted while I was typing!!

FXchaser ..... that looks good too.

Could you post the indicator(s) that draw the channel on the Chart, and the histogram in 'FractalChannel' window, and your indicator settings?

Much appreciated; thanks, in anticipation.

FXchaser:
Wow you read my mind some how. I am testing a similar strategy. I am using 5 pip Rengo bars with RengoLiveChart v3.2

See the GU trade going up. Live trade 0.1 lot euros. Its 8:40am NY at the moment.

Files:
screenshot2.gif  17 kb

tend weldon rar

hi all

am sorry for posting this in the wrong place but i have tried sveral forums but no one is helping me.am really desparate to find this indi looking the same if someone can help and identify the problem i will be very happy.this rar was posted by bidara on on "post something here"on this web here is how his chart is appearing

Files:
tend_weldon.gif  91 kb

shankees:
hi all am sorry for posting this in the wrong place but i have tried sveral forums but no one is helping me.am really desparate to find this indi looking the same if someone can help and identify the problem i will be very happy.this rar was posted by bidara on on "post something here"on this web here is how his chart is appearing

this is the rar as attached

Files:
tend_weldon.gif  91 kb

tend weldon rara

here is the indi as attached

Files:
tend_weldon.rar  269 kb

here is the problem

now my problem is when i attach the indis and the tpl in the chart the dotted circle are not there in my chart and the red arrows on top of the dotted are not in my chart either and the coloured ma is not on the chart too.now plizzz help i want a similar chart.here is the chart in my tp

Files:

Open a new thread

Hi shankees,

I think you need to open a new thread, people wont help if you hi-jack threads like that and post up something which is totally different to what is discussed.

i hope you solve your problem, am pretty sure someone from this forum can help.

HAPPY PIPS!

Hello

Hello all! I'm going to be joining in on the fun in this thread. I'm looking to learn something new and I was pointed in the direction of this thread and the use of Renko bars. I'm totally new to Renko Bars so I would call myself a Renko Newborn!

I look forward to being able to contribute something meaningful to this thread while learning from others. I will be reading the thread today to get caught up and make sure I have a solid foundation to start learning on.

Many pips to you all!

Using Fractals

Hi All,

I think the Fractal Channels look very promising as they are great for filtering out bad trades using Support and Resistance from the Channel.

BuTTT --- You have to be very careful in using the indicator based on fractals since the data is only fixed from repainting on bar 2 or 3. So trading decisions can not be made on bar 1 or bar 2 since the fractal signal is not fixed yet.

On the otherhand, my real interest is the filtering that is provided. Using the Fractal Channel, I believe that entry is obvious, but exit must have two empty bars, before a reversal can be guaranteed. This is still not bad considering the number of bad trades that are filtered out.

I have my own Renko Chart tester and i will be getting back to you when I have data.

KingHigh

KingHigh:
Hi All,

I think the Fractal Channels look very promising as they are great for filtering out bad trades using Support and Resistance from the Channel.

BuTTT --- You have to be very careful in using the indicator based on fractals since the data is only fixed from repainting on bar 2 or 3. So trading decisions can not be made on bar 1 or bar 2 since the fractal signal is not fixed yet.

On the otherhand, my real interest is the filtering that is provided. Using the Fractal Channel, I believe that entry is obvious, but exit must have two empty bars, before a reversal can be guaranteed. This is still not bad considering the number of bad trades that are filtered out.

I have my own Renko Chart tester and i will be getting back to you when I have data.

KingHigh

thanks KingHigh,

Is there a Renko backtester? Could you pls share or info on it. Many thanks.

Pardy