Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 16

hazel1919:
I find this one of the more inspiring threads around.

Lords... thank you for your unstinting input thusfar.

A question... this latest post... does that replace the earlier parameters of 10 pip bricks... or is this just for EURUSD specific?

Manually backtesting the template for September yields amazing results. If we could get that EA to cooperate... hmmmm.

And one more question in general... we all know that Renko charts are not time based... so how do we know when a candle is about to close? Sometimes it could be under a minute... sometimes an hour!

Would it not be nice to have a ding alarm when the renko candle changes... something like a chin-breakout alarm... with the ability to ring set at 5 or 10 pip limits to alert us when the current candle has closed and a new one has opened?

Thanks in advance....

Hi that eurusd setup was just for shawn since he just want to make 20-30 pips a day on eurusd.

yes, the renko candles are not time following candles, they just read the pip based movement, so sometime 1min somtime 4hour for the candle to close, I think there may be a bar close alarm indicator somewhere on tsd, so you get a ding/alarm when candle closes.

flamenco143:
Do you change the renko pips from 5 to 20 (for G/J) by modifying the number in the script or ? ? ? Thanx for any help to clarify my confusion.

yes, by modifying number in script or by applying to chart and modify setting.

Im attaching pre-set scripts for 5, 10, 20 & 25 pip. so it should be easier for you.

Files:
5piprenko.mq4  13 kb
10piprenko.mq4  13 kb
20piprenko.mq4  13 kb
25piprenko.mq4  13 kb

lordsfxt:
Thanks for the heiken ashi t3 indicator. looks pretty good for scalping n trading.

Lordsfxt,

Did the EA trade for you on Friday? I left mine running 1/2 the day on Friday, but it didn't place any trades? Will it work on 5 digit brokers?

bnbb2004:
Lordsfxt, Did the EA trade for you on Friday? I left mine running 1/2 the day on Friday, but it didn't place any trades? Will it work on 5 digit brokers?

yes it did, but i think it can be 10 x better if someone could code it so it enters on the 2nd closed candle heiken ashi color, for better confirmations, otherwise it keeps losing 5pip over and over dozen of times if the color changing on single candle.

Ea

Uploading.com - the simplest and secure way to host your files!

Please post your results. Thank you.

lordsfxt:
yes it did, but i think it can be 10 x better if someone could code it so it enters on the 2nd closed candle heiken ashi color, for better confirmations, otherwise it keeps losing 5pip over and over dozen of times if the color changing on single candle.

Has it placed any trades today? If so, I'm not sure if it works on 5 digits brokers b/c I haven't received any trades at all (ibfx). It also pops up a several boxes "It should be run on a 1m chart - Continue? and the 5 digits brokers detected - Rescale BarsRange" Also, It keeps freezing up my terminal. Is that happening to you or anyone else?

Is this the original EA or a modified version with Lordfxts suggestions/requests from above?

Updating..

camisa:
these renko 2m offline charts don't update in real time???

Absolutely they are live and real time updated, make sure you keep your 1 minute chart with the renko script running as a script or ea at all times

you have the 2 min offline chart up.

GF

Lordsfxt

Ok I am curious and want to know, for like the 1000 pips last week

what are the settings you are using on most pairs, except gy?

5 pip renko and 4 DEMA or 4 T3 on the XPMA?

What is your main template for your own trading with this

system right now and pip size.

thanks!

Brian

lordsfxt:
OK let me explain, I remove the LsMA because it repaint and errors so i put this xpma which is a very solid ma and with alert.

Now my main decision maker is the xpma. because that is telling me what the trend is on renko.

then i am using heiken ashi to stay in the trade, when it alarm i get out, if it alarm again and in direction of xpma i do a rentry. that way
Reason: