Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 41

Orinin:
Hi everyone,

after following this thread frm the #1 till now, I found that this is the most profitable one.

Lordfx, I really need your help for the following:

1. I open my GBP/USD 5M TF and scroll up to Jan 09.

2. I attached the script 10pips (lordfx version)

3. 10M offline is not available

Where is the problem

Use 1min GBP/USD and scroll as back as you can get.

Attach the script i am posting, you should be able to get a 10pip chart , 10min offline timeframe. (You do not need to add an extra 0 for 5digit, it should prompt you with a box to rescale for 5digit broker)

Gluck!

Files:

I m currently using RenkoLiveChartv1.6.

is that script repaints as RenkoLiveChartv1.3???

Hi)

Found a way to run offline expert on the chart!

In the archives of a simple example, but the idea should work on any.

WinUser32 placed in a folder include

Renko_ashi and HiLoBar_2 folder experts.

Instead of a script on the M1 using the expert.

Successful bargaining!

Files:
fx.rar  7 kb

shaun_ru_th:
I m currently using RenkoLiveChartv1.6. is that script repaints as RenkoLiveChartv1.3???

This is the s-renko paid script and it doesnt repaint or redraw. But problem is that it depends on 1min data and also it does not respect price levels for its bars, like 1.6010-20-30-40 , instead it differs by 3-5 pips from broker to broker. Other than that its a far superior script than the forex factory ones.

lordsfxt:
This is the s-renko paid script and it doesnt repaint or redraw. But problem is that it depends on 1min data and also it does not respect price levels for its bars, like 1.6010-20-30-40 , instead it differs by 3-5 pips from broker to broker. Other than that its a far superior script than the forex factory ones.

Lordsfxt,

Have you tried any of the EA's posted on this thread yet? The reason I ask is because you are having much success with the original script via manual trade and I wondered if you were able to judge any of the ea's performance based on the same method you're using manually.

PartyPips:
Hello All,

I'm having problems with my charts, everytime that I go to charts, them indicator list my charts gets freeze and I have to shut down manually MT4, does any body know how to fix this problem?

I will apreciate if some here can help me.

Regards,

Partypips

I have the same problem, partypips.

Big Joe:
Why you don't use the renko expert that Fxbs posted !

It works live and it works good !

Big Joe,

Where is the Renko Expert from FXBS??

shaun_ru_th:
I m currently using RenkoLiveChartv1.6. is that script repaints as RenkoLiveChartv1.3???

I think they all repaint, but the RenkoLiveChartv1.6a is the one that repaint the least. During my test I saw only a difference of 2 bars using this script while the other ones repaint big time. I see no problem about difference between brokers since not all brokers are goint to give you the same price at the same time, so renko bar formations can vary from broker to broker. What you have to be sure is that it will not repaint within your broker or platform.

Anyway, I will just suggest to everybody to use this scripts only for forward testing, do not backtest with them because everytime you close and reopen a chart the script will calculate the renko bars differently. Any strategy you want to use if it works while forward testing in demo and is giving you pips, is most likely it will be worthy to try it in real account.

Files:

masps:
I think they all repaint, but the RenkoLiveChartv1.6a is the one that repaint the least. During my test I saw only a difference of 2 bars using this script while the other ones repaint big time. I see no problem about difference between brokers since not all brokers are goint to give you the same price at the same time, so renko bar formations can vary from broker to broker. What you have to be sure is that it will not repaint within your broker or platform. Anyway, I will just suggest to everybody to use this scripts only for forward testing, do not backtest with them because everytime you close and reopen a chart the script will calculate the renko bars differently. Any strategy you want to use if it works while forward testing in demo and is giving you pips, is most likely it will be worthy to try it in real account.

Hi Masps, I think you are using renko bar pip size too small like 1-5pip bars, if you use 1pip renko, might as well trade the 1-5min regular chart itself, because if a 1minute candle would move 5-10pips in 2 seconds you would really not have a trade condition there. Plus broker feed varies by 1-5pip on different platforms, So its advisable you check the charts on at-least 10pip or more bars.

The whole aim of using renko was to filter the noise, but if u use 1-5pip renko bars, its going to be more noise than the time-frame chart itself.

Dm_35:
Hi)

Found a way to run offline expert on the chart!

In the archives of a simple example, but the idea should work on any.

WinUser32 placed in a folder include

Renko_ashi and HiLoBar_2 folder experts.

Instead of a script on the M1 using the expert.

Successful bargaining!

Please, can you explain again, I don't understand very well your instructions. What should I do with that WinUser32 file? Where do I place it? Is it an EA or script? Also the HiLo_2 EA is the same EA I upload before or did you made some change to it to make it works in an offline chart?

Reason: