Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 250

hi banian,

can send me the indicators/template too? thanks

ngjs72@yahoo.com.sg

dean1star:
tall people should not drink as it goes to their head and stays there thats what my gran used to say ..
mr_nims:

About boozing, I'm trying to quit it . I procrastinate every 1st trading day of Monday. That I'll leave it, but by weekend I'm back to boozing.

To everyone else, Boozing is really not cool, especially when you start feeling a little tingle in the liver, that means it's time to give up. If your still boozing, that means your taking a risk at life not at your trading account.

I'm boozing again today and feeling this way right now...

Bee Gees - I Started A Joke (Lyrics) - YouTube

Hello tikku.

In a figure in post 2414 the system is represented MedianRenko.

The Russian monomax555, on which he trades as he said 4 years both he her(it) does not sell also nothing shows except for this figure.

Yours faithfully, jak.

jak:
Hello, dear.

See please schedule of the system on MedianRenko,

Which writer is never gathered her(it) to sell and in

Which no any indicator not repaining.

Yours faithfully, jak.
jak:
Hello tikku.

In a figure in post 2414 the system is represented MedianRenko.

The Russian monomax555, on which he trades as he said 4 years both he her(it) does not sell also nothing shows except for this figure.

Yours faithfully, jak.

Hi Jak,

Unless we get to test that system or the indicators, we do not know for sure of its working or if its not repainting. I hope monomax555 wants to share, but if he doesn't we can't do anything other that forget about it and move on.

My best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Banian,

I think Offs will love your Stuff, He's an EA guy too and trying to finish a great EA for renko here, which he promised to share soon.

I hope you guys could network, but moreover share when your done.. Thanks.

Nick

Im working hard on some EA's and trying it on demo accounts. The test is so promising, but need much more time to improve it and test it on demo account. Here is some screenshots of a test from 01/01/2013 to yesterday, 10/10/2013:

EDIT: I have to say that test have double of normal spread for that pair (XAUUSD). More than 4,5 pips spread and the normal on my broker is about 2-3 pips.

The problem on the demo account vs tests is:

The EA is based on heiken ashi ok? Lets imagine we are short with some orders open, and some candles later the tendence is losing strength, then new candle opens and then heiken ashi turns positive for some seconds, but finally it close negative and the tendence continues down. Well, on test it never get positive and the orders never closed, but on a demo account yes, that change of color of heiken ashi close all orders and then we lose all the tendence. Example here:

Files:
captura1.png  49 kb
captura2.png  58 kb
captura3.png  38 kb

radatats:
ok guys, I offer you a decent indicator for trading that works good on renko too. it is based on donchian channels and plots basically a weighted center line. it also prints current price, pivot levels, and latest trade indication with stop level. rules are simple. enter on the CLOSE of the first bar above or below the line, exit when price crosses again(or any other method you choose). I like it set to 34 but play with it. you can get some whipsaw in ranging markets so don't jump in too heavy unless you are sure of the trade. it seems to work good with the MACD Alert indie...

doda-donchian_v3.ex4

doda-donchian_v3.mq4

Hi Radadats, I have it on demo. together with RSI and my Price Action based environment. From the start it looks promising. You didn't mention anything on the timeframe. What's your suggestion? Scalping or long term? When the market opens I will also look at Renko... keep this going Radadats. cheers GG

Hey Nick thanks for the reply - sincerely these things are not easy - but one day hombre you wake up and realise that life is to be lived - trust me u cant keep on living in the past - have been down that road - but u can work it out - and infact with such a great system hence my enquiry and not knowing so much about renko - trading aside we are all human an sometimes we forget this - but as a trader one must also tune into the frequencies and in some form actualy become physic in their outlook - which way is it going etc etc which is normal - what i realised NICK is that you got alot of courage to stand up and not only create a system but a system that works and then u stand up even taller and market the product your own way - i tell u system aside day follows night and highs follow lows esp in the forex game - but as much as i could tune in to where u were at i can also tell u THAT you will come through this - and you also know this but that time will be when ur ready and only then and in this time ur not LOGICALLY ready - but you will be give it some more time.. buy hey hombre just try not to loose some of the good people along the way such as ME.. be good to keep intouch and shall get back to you soon about the system.. BTW and i hope people read this reply - we are all human an we forget this sometimes ... esp in the forex game - and its always good to learn from others at all levels.. keep the faith brother .. all is fine best Dean

Offs1987:
Im working hard on some EA's and trying it on demo accounts. The test is so promising, but need much more time to improve it and test it on demo account. Here is some screenshots of a test from 01/01/2013 to yesterday, 10/10/2013:

EDIT: I have to say that test have double of normal spread for that pair (XAUUSD). More than 4,5 pips spread and the normal on my broker is about 2-3 pips.

The problem on the demo account vs tests is:

The EA is based on heiken ashi ok? Lets imagine we are short with some orders open, and some candles later the tendence is losing strength, then new candle opens and then heiken ashi turns positive for some seconds, but finally it close negative and the tendence continues down. Well, on test it never get positive and the orders never closed, but on a demo account yes, that change of color of heiken ashi close all orders and then we lose all the tendence. Example here:

Offs,

I think you need to define in the EA, that to only consider the color of the heiken ashi when the candle has closed and not the color on live candles, because there are some angles on the trend where there will be a live candle with the heiken ashi turning white/red, multiple times. So if the ea is just following the color, as you said those angles will kill the strategy.

I hope you'll be able to write that in the EA code to only consider closed candle. I've never used EA, neither with renko nor with time-frame, hoping to see a renko ea that works.

My Best,

Nick

Nick, you ROCK my good friend

G

I have found out now, which indicator it is, that the user Kickme on the Mihailo FF thread is using.

I think the guy who said he coded the Indicator is only a scammer, because I have found some interesting things on the mql4 forums which can be found here help please please please - MQL4 forum and here is the indicator Hamyar - MQL4 Code Base

First you need the "HamyarTrend Candles" and also "HamyarTrend" as indicators and only attach the candles indicator.

Then it should looks like this: ( have also changed the setting to 10 )

Reason: