Elite indicators :) - page 80

Need help with indicator

Hi all,

Can someone of the programmes please help me with this indicator? It does not appear on the chart. The description can be found on the link below and it looks very interesting. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Harami - MQL4 Code Base

harami.mq4

harami.ex4

Files:
harami.mq4  5 kb
harami.ex4  5 kb

profitrader21:
Hi all,

Can someone of the programmes please help me with this indicator? It does not appear on the chart. The description can be found on the link below and it looks very interesting. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Harami - MQL4 Code Base

harami.mq4

harami.ex4

Indicator is fine. Just make the arrows bigger becuase defaults are small ones.

Files:
harami.gif  27 kb

other

also this two !

Files:

Something for a nicer weekend

Been reading this thread (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178818), and decided to post this here (this is colored hull moving average, that is the basis for that system, the other two they are using you can substitute with any other good indicator (one of them is a bad repainter (and I mean repainter, as in badly coded indicator, not as in recalculating)), so it is not worth recreating those).

The template recreates the basis of the system, the rest is up to you ...

Some reasons why in elite section indicators :
these do not repaint

multi time frame is interpolated instead of keris way (that is something Linuxser and me worked at some time ago (the @ratio series))

Files:
hma.mq4  8 kb
3hma.gif  18 kb

Thanksssssssssssss

mladen:
Something for a nicer weekend

Been reading this thread (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178818), and decided to post this here (this is colored hull moving average, that is the basis for that system, the other two they are using you can substitute with any other good indicator (one of them is a bad repainter (and I mean repainter, as in badly coded indicator, not as in recalculating)), so it is not worth recreating those).

The template recreates the basis of the system, the rest is up to you ...

Some reasons why in elite section indicators :
these do not repaint

multi time frame is interpolated instead of keris way (that is something Linuxser and me worked at some time ago (the @ratio series))

Great job...

looks amazing !!

quantum guide

continue from my last post...

this is a guide on how to use indicators i did attach here in my last post...

see the picture...

about quantum its

filter signals...it's about strenght...good signal is when one line is above 4 level and the other line is below 3... trend is finish when histogram is below 1

i think similar to absolute strenght by newdigital

Files:
quantum_1.jpg  147 kb

Very intereting dr.house7.

Could you please post this template?

Thanks.

quantum indys

Hello everyone,

i want contribute to this fantastic section with some indicators i found some time ago on the net ...

REMEMBER put all indicators into folder otherwise they don't work (see also next post !)

odirlei:
Very intereting dr.house7.

Could you please post this template?

Thanks.

here we go!

Files:
quantum.tpl  7 kb

3 HMA arrows

is it possible to have an indy that draw simply an arrow when 3 different HMA are in the same way ?

thanks to anyone could help me

Reason: