Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 245

this is my templet can any one help me out with a good setting for pallada

Files:
nims.png  117 kb

hows this systemmmm

Files:
pra.png  110 kb

i am a keen follower of this tread..........even if i posted now...........i am a renko trader...i would request this tread members to give in to make a woderful revamped renko system for this tread member exclusively.....wht do everyone say////////////////////////////for this we would make a team and proceed it like a project

Hi Offs, please share your EA and settings. I am a Renko veteran and see the potential in your system....cheers GG

banian:
i am a keen follower of this tread..........even if i posted now...........i am a renko trader...i would request this tread members to give in to make a woderful revamped renko system for this tread member exclusively.....wht do everyone say////////////////////////////for this we would make a team and proceed it like a project

Hi Banian,

The thread was like dead since a couple of months ago, then Blaiserboy decided he will start posting so people can start posting custom r-chart systems and templates and we could start with the renko discussion again.

A lot of people haven't seen the potential of trading renko and/or have wavered from it.

Great idea and I'm with you.

My Best,

Nick

could u please upload ur indicator and templetes......

Offs1987:
First of all, thanks for that awesome system. I've been learning forex for only one year, and I discovered renko bars just some weeks ago.

I think renko clean a lot of noise, and thats amazing and very useful, so, I started developing my own system based on mihailo and Mr.Nims systems. On that point, I see a problem with coral and ichimoku cloud, both used on yours systems. I think its a bit slow. System says only buy when its above coral/ichimoku and sell when its below, but the problem is rarely a trend is so long to enter in a pullback of the trend, normally its the end of the trend. I think i'll work on that and, I'll try to filter that opportunities.

Anyway, Im programming an a simple indicator obtaining values of Osma/MACD Stochastic FIM and CCI, and with that values drawing arrows, then we can remove indicators from the chart, watching it more simply and clean.

Screenshot here, if someone want it i will upload in next hours.

Im also trying to develope an EA based on renko bars. Im backtesting it and results are good using 10 pips renko boxes, but i know thats not real. Anyway next weeks I will try it on a demo account and I'll keep you informed.

I upload results of an optimizating and backtest here. Backtest is from tickdata 10 pips boxes generated, from 01/01/2013 until now, 01/09/2013.

offs_renko_backtest.rar

Offs.

EDIT: Thanks Nomangee that one is awesome too

banian:
this is my templet can any one help me out with a good setting for pallada

I'm testing the pallada with time-frame settings on that = renko offline time-frame (example m2), settings are default and I am not using it for trading purposes, just for the alarm sake when trend formation is possible, then I can analyze the chart setup if its viable for a trade.

It's working so far, I got a signal on Gold, which was about 110 pips large, but i took 30 pips out of it.

nims wht is the best setting for macd .......

banian:
nims wht is the best setting for macd .......

Remember the MACD or is just Moving Average Crossover Convergence/Divergence Histogram.

It's basically Moving Average crossover indicator, but lets you see the slope for detecting divergence on it.

You need to first find the perfect MA crossover that's suitable for you, for example on renko chart. 20 MA slow vs 10 Ma Fast vs 5 ma signal.

Will show you the average of 20 renko candles vs 10 renko candles and the crossover of that and the 5 MA of the 20 vs 10 MA will signal the Divergence, so you can see the slope if its heading to a crossover and sell or a crossover and buy.

fatl_smoother_slope.mq4 a nice indicator for renko plz give feedbacks

Files:
Reason: