Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 249

i havenot finished it .....will surely share after completing

Offs1987:
Hello Banian, can you share your indicators/template? I have search and i dont find them. Very interesting template, congratulations. Good pips all

Nick,

ok. thanks

Hey again, atm a bit distracted with my other ventures, so can't start with the challenge.

But has anyone seen the Smoothed Renko EA or maybe it's only an indicator for normal renko? It's somehow like an Heiken Ashi for renko, you can see it in the picture below. The guy who uses it said, that it was a few years back available for sell, unfortunately couldn't find anything on the internet.

Hi Normangee,

It looks like some kind of MA (maybe 50 MA) that's color coding candles above it to blue and below it to red.

BTW, that's normal renko for sure, with a faster box settings.

Thanks Nims, after I looked at some pictures, it should be 50 EMA with a 5 pips box size.

can u give me ur mail id

Offs1987:
Hello Banian, can you share your indicators/template? I have search and i dont find them. Very interesting template, congratulations. Good pips all

Cant send private messages yet so there is my email: offsd3@gmail.com

Thanks a lot !

Sent u a message almost a month ago now was interested in signing up purchasing your system - however i sense ur suffering from major depression and you are on and off the booze as any sane trader who operates a pro site would of at least responded this kinda made me realise that u might have a good system but seems not to be worth the agro - tall people should not drink as it goes to their head and stays there thats what my gran used to say .. next time but really did feel compelled to say this .. might be wrong but waiting over a month something is a miss here for sure

Hi Dean,

Your not wrong, absolutely right.

I was in depression all year round and more in depression a month back, due to my dad's death and last month was his 1st death anniversary.

Life really changes when a family member has to leave for the heavens. Anyways, Now I'm back in form.

About boozing, I'm trying to quit it . I procrastinate every 1st trading day of Monday. That I'll leave it, but by weekend I'm back to boozing.

To everyone else, Boozing is really not cool, especially when you start feeling a little tingle in the liver, that means it's time to give up. If your still boozing, that means your taking a risk at life not at your trading account.

Regarding the message you sent me, I've checked my e-mail inbox, my facebook messages and also forex-tsd private messages. I think you may have sent a private message to me a while back and I may have accidentally missed it, I deleted all my TSD inbox messages a couple of weeks back, because the inbox went full.

However, If you want to join in. (I'm glad your a month or more late as there has been more development there in the commercial version)

Please directly visit my website.

Easy Renko - Easy Renko

Buy in and join in.

We also have a forum.

Easy Renko System

Sorry Guys, I didn't want to post commercial stuff here, It's just for Dean.

Regards,

Nick

To everyone else, please don't think this topic has a commercial agenda, it's for discussing the main system on the first post as well as custom Renko Systems and development.

banian:
can u give me ur mail id

Hi Banian,

I think Offs will love your Stuff, He's an EA guy too and trying to finish a great EA for renko here, which he promised to share soon.

I hope you guys could network, but moreover share when your done.. Thanks.

Nick

Reason: