Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 244

Yes I am a programmer on a telecomunication company, and from one year ago im learning mql4.

Indicator NEVER repaints, its very simple, I just get values of the indicators I have downloaded from this post RENKO system with Mihailo! - Page 104 @ Forex Factory - By user nasap. Then with that value I evaluate it and then draw the arrows, so, it only repaints on the actual candle, when it close, if you see and arrow, it never get deleted. Anyway I coded it in 30 minutes, so I have to improve it and test a bit more hehe. Of course when I finish it I will share with all of you.

Offs.

mr_nims:
Cycle 1 - In progress....

What's this about pls

First of all, thanks for that awesome system. I've been learning forex for only one year, and I discovered renko bars just some weeks ago.

I think renko clean a lot of noise, and thats amazing and very useful, so, I started developing my own system based on mihailo and Mr.Nims systems. On that point, I see a problem with coral and ichimoku cloud, both used on yours systems. I think its a bit slow. System says only buy when its above coral/ichimoku and sell when its below, but the problem is rarely a trend is so long to enter in a pullback of the trend, normally its the end of the trend. I think i'll work on that and, I'll try to filter that opportunities.

Anyway, Im programming an a simple indicator obtaining values of Osma/MACD Stochastic FIM and CCI, and with that values drawing arrows, then we can remove indicators from the chart, watching it more simply and clean.

Screenshot here, if someone want it i will upload in next hours.

Im also trying to develope an EA based on renko bars. Im backtesting it and results are good using 10 pips renko boxes, but i know thats not real. Anyway next weeks I will try it on a demo account and I'll keep you informed.

I upload results of an optimizating and backtest here. Backtest is from tickdata 10 pips boxes generated, from 01/01/2013 until now, 01/09/2013.

offs_renko_backtest.rar

Offs.

EDIT: Thanks Nomangee that one is awesome too

Files:

after a long time away from the forums I am really digging these renkos. I like what you are all doing and will share my take on it. 10 pip renkos, super woodie candles, doda donchian, macd alert, chaos arrzz... I use scripts for MM to enter and have a couple different options for exits... look forward to trading with you all.

Files:
eurusdmm2.png  55 kb

sorry, that last post is mine with a different log in... that is my system and chart, and I will be using this log in only from now on...

Files:
eurusdmm2.png  55 kb
audusdmm2.png  57 kb

open the week with a short on EURUSD...

Files:
eurusdmm2_1.png  58 kb

Finished my rules today, most of them are from the orginal system, but I changed and edited a few.

there is too much indicator on that chart and that could spell doom for a trader. in trading nobody waits for you, once there is a good set up you enter otherwise you will stand aside and watch the party progress, if you force yourself into the market, it might be at a wrong price were tp may not be reasonable or feasible.

keep your template simple, most of those indicators say the same thing so why load all on chart making your chart look like something meant for the art gallery

sir wht settings can we use for pallada

mr_nims:
Hi Normangee,

Thanks for that post. I really like the Pallada VQI indicator, I think it can help signal when the trend changes on renko if we enable the popup and sound alert on it. I just got to see it in action to be sure it's not repainting, otherwise we could literally disable the new renko alarm and use the vqi as an alarm to check the renko setup when it signals.

My Best,

Nick

Attaching that indicator

Hi Offs & Radatats,

Glad to have you on-board.

About the Ichimoku cloud and coral being slow or taking away most of the pips, I think you can change the settings to fine tune it so , im sure about ichimoku cloud settings but not sure if coral has settings that can be changed.

To Normangee,

The supertrend signals is a very old indicator, I used to use it on the 4-hour charts before i discovered renko, so i have no idea of the way it will work with R-charts, but do let us know how it goes, It doesn't matter if its not providing a trade signal, but rather a signal just so that we can check up on the chart setup when it alarms would also be good enough, so then we can decide to get in or not. Would save a lot of time to be watching the screen.

To Drunkpips,

Welcome aboard, regarding your question. Please read a few pages before since a few months ago for your answer regarding that.

& welcome Banian to the topic.

My Best,

Nick

Reason: