Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 307

Haha, After loading DAX. Forex will seem like an snail.

I use 15pips on DAX.(If DAX is 9290.1 that means 15 pips is 9290 to 9315, adjust settings for such)

But I stopped because exness doesn't have DAX and I like exness for many reasons.

Best,

Nick

hermes:
Cane sugar is a healthy sweetener. I put it in coffee and tea. I use also maple syrup, honey and agave (cactus) which is good for heart.

I drink mostly brandies. Quality alcohol in moderation is good for get rid of all bugs.

I think that Renko behave best on volatile pairs and DAX during London an NY sessions. EJ is also mine favorite for Renko next to UJ, UCH, GJ, GU and AJ.

Cheere sHermes

Cane Sugar after its fermented to Cane Whiskey, there is no sugar, carbs or glucose in it anymore. FACT!

I like Brandy too, but it's not suitable for my weather condition here (hot and humid climate).

Thanks for the tips for the heart!

Best,

Nick

Greetings all!

I'm off an running with Mr. Nims Renko Ashi Scalping System. I had no problems setting anything up and I have started trading a demo account.

The rules for entry are clear enough but I was hoping that some of you could pass along any specific exit strategies that you've been using. I know that Mr. Nims was up front about not having a real exit strategy in his document, but I am curious what others are doing; preferably without adding any other indicators.

I've considered using IINWMArrows against my position, a move of 2 candles against my position or a change in slope of MACD or the other moving averages. I have also considered basic chart patterns (reversals, support and resistance points, etc.).

I have a hard time trying to "set" a fixed pip amount to take profits. Pulling some number out of the air seems far too subjective. I'd like something more objective so I can get out of losers sooner rather than later and let winning trades run for as a long as possible.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Happy trading all!

daveka

How can iinstall it on mt4?

Greetz

edwin

Hi Folks,

The Guy I voted for wins, wins like a crazy dog!

This was more important to me than trading this week, It's the future of India!

I'm so happy today, plus I was averaging like 100+ pips a day with the new 1.516 system. My High score was on Tuesday with 180 pips in day!

Not with multiple trades a pair but with a trade on each pair, average 4 to 6 pairs a day.

I'm so happy today, My new Prime minister of India as well as my new version.

I'm planning to pour that bottle of cane liquor today and enjoy.

A victory youtuby for you guys.

Eumir Deodato - Super Strut.mp4 - YouTube

Will complete the stuff for 1.516 tomorrow and hopefully all of us should be on it from next week.

Best,

Nick

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

mr_nims:
Hi Folks,

The Guy I voted for wins, wins like a crazy dog!

This was more important to me than trading this week, It's the future of India!

I'm so happy today, plus I was averaging like 100+ pips a day with the new 1.516 system. My High score was on Tuesday with 180 pips in day!

Not with multiple trades a pair but with a trade on each pair, average 4 to 6 pairs a day.

I'm so happy today, My new Prime minister of India as well as my new version.

I'm planning to pour that bottle of cane liquor today and enjoy.

A victory youtuby for you guys.

Eumir Deodato - Super Strut.mp4 - YouTube

Will complete the stuff for 1.516 tomorrow and hopefully all of us should be on it from next week.

Best,

Nick

--

To Your Success!

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Hello Nick,

I'm very happy for you and your country, future is so important.

Great news also for the new system, can't wait to try it !

See ya

I'd like to thank all of you for your assistance with my posting about exit strategies (post # 3066 above).

This truly is a very helpful and informative thread and I look forward to sharing my experience and findings (sarcasm).

Good luck - this thread is a waste of time.

I would like to thanks Mr Nims for this amazing thread.

Double post, sorry.

davek480:
Greetings all!

I'm off an running with Mr. Nims Renko Ashi Scalping System. I had no problems setting anything up and I have started trading a demo account.

The rules for entry are clear enough but I was hoping that some of you could pass along any specific exit strategies that you've been using. I know that Mr. Nims was up front about not having a real exit strategy in his document, but I am curious what others are doing; preferably without adding any other indicators.

I've considered using IINWMArrows against my position, a move of 2 candles against my position or a change in slope of MACD or the other moving averages. I have also considered basic chart patterns (reversals, support and resistance points, etc.).

I have a hard time trying to "set" a fixed pip amount to take profits. Pulling some number out of the air seems far too subjective. I'd like something more objective so I can get out of losers sooner rather than later and let winning trades run for as a long as possible.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Happy trading all!

daveka

Hello Daveka,

You could set a fix take profit.

10 pip is a good start.

You maybe find it's an early exits, but short time trade = more returns.

With this system you could repeat that several per day.

And i assure you, that not a lot of traders can average 10 per day REGULARLY.

Reason: