Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 257

о каком шаблоне идет речь?

you can still get the indicator with the template to test it?

My email is vigranenkoe@yandex.ru

i would be very happy and Thank you very much

banian:
my system is complete i need to test it in demo accounts could any one help me ...wh ever is interested plz putur email id,,,,,,

Hi Banian,

I would like to test your system too, I hope is to be good one.

My email: doputra74@gmail.com

Thank you

All the best

1.1k Pip week!

To Your Success! Nick

Hello Nick,

Renko expert is not working in my platform now, In past, it was working but i uninstalled my mt4 because of crash report, after reinstalling the mt4, i loaded the ea again but its not making the M2 chart again.

I guess it is because of weekend holidays as market is off because it depends on tick data, is it correct?

princewahaj:
Hello Nick,

Renko expert is not working in my platform now, In past, it was working but i uninstalled my mt4 because of crash report, after reinstalling the mt4, i loaded the ea again but its not making the M2 chart again.

I guess it is because of weekend holidays as market is off because it depends on tick data, is it correct?

Поставь индикатор "RenkoLiveChart_v2.1",будет создавать графики Renko, даже в выходные дни.

Files:

princewahaj:
Hello Nick,

Hi Wahaj,

Make sure to get as much m1 data as you can, you can keep scrolling back the m1 chart by repeatedly clicking the "home" button on the keyboard.

Once you have as much data as possible on m1, apply the renkolivechart ea and input your settings and the offline chart you want it to display (by default its m2)

Yes the market needs to be moving in order for the EA to work and the renko chart to plot, so once market starts to move.

Go to file>open offline and locate the m2 offline chart for the pair and open it.

Remember the Renkolivechart must be running at all times on the m1 chart for the m2 offline renko chart to work.

My Best,

Nick

Hello Nick,

Yes, I have enough data, so i am just waiting for the market to open and i am really excited to do some visual backtesting, i hope that everything would be same as hoped, because i already did 1 month visual backtesting and the results were very good, but for sure it will take a lot of time in visual backtesting because of too much m1 data.

Thank you.

Hi Wahaj,

Use 15 pips for EU, GU, AU, NU, UJ, AJ, EA & GA

Use 25 pips for EJ & GJ

Use $2.5 for Gold & Oil

Regards,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

Use 15 pips for EU, GU, AU, NU, UJ, AJ, EA & GA

Use 25 pips for EJ & GJ

Use $2.5 for Gold & Oil

Regards,

Nick

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your advise for good results.

Can you please tell me that what tp and sl should i use?

When i did visual backtesting, i used 20 pips sl and 20 pips tp and the 10 pips box size as you suggested before.

Thank you in advance!

Reason: