Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 97

I am forward testing my settings of THV system on renko candles, as i said few posts back. I havent looked manual trading with Mr Nims template much tbh. Thats why im asking if anyone is doing this.

I will keep you posted about my version of renko candles with THV.

The reason why i dont belive in pure renko candles system is that all indicators on renko are just price movement based and dont have nothing to do with time frames. I belive that combining renko indicators with time frame indicators is better way to filter good trades out of bad trades.

At the moment my test system has indicators from renko5, M30 and H4. So im trading with trend and not just pip movements.

My current test system is still agressive enought to take maximum out of renko system. Just H4 is not allowing me trade pullbacks and M30 is trying to get me out quicker if there is a trend change.

I belive 10pips constantly is deffinately doable. I dont have problem with lack of time. Im working behind screen anyway and i can constantly watch over my EAs trades.

Im aslo working on Mixed system with manual entry and EA exit. It seems promising. Manually entering is elliminating some more bad trade choises which i cant explain to EA.

Made some of my demo stats public. That demo is made yesterday evening. So its 1 day old. Dont get overwhelmed if you see big gain. Its just one day. It probably looses a lot after trend changes. Question is, is it profitable on longer term? We will see. Too bad i cant back test this combined system.

Im still making some changes on the way. If it looses a lot and i see a mistake which can be corrected, i will do so immidiately and will probably make new demo again to see if it works any better.

Ok here we go:

Supranium:
I am forward testing my settings of THV system on renko candles, as i said few posts back. I havent looked manual trading with Mr Nims template much tbh. Thats why im asking if anyone is doing this.

I will keep you posted about my version of renko candles with THV....

System Kris R5 | Myfxbook

That is great. My problem is that I miss trades because I am not a full time trader. Some time I manage to earn 10-30 pips per day some time I miss opportunities.

Excuse me

Is the MACD must cross 0-line for trade?

thanks

Can someone could correct the macd provided here, because it's interesting but it repaints !

Thanks !

EDIT :

Should we wait the alert for the non repainting signals ? Sorry

exit rules

hi mr_nims,

first of all - many thanks for your willingness to share with us this system!!!

is a great gift!!!

can you post us your EXIT rules for usd/jpy pair ???!!!

it is very difficult to understand them by itself, perhaps in your example, everyone will find something that is right for him

p.s. sorry my english))

easy rider:
hi mr_nims,

first of all - many thanks for your willingness to share with us this system!!!

is a great gift!!!

can you post us your EXIT rules for usd/jpy pair ???!!!

it is very difficult to understand them by itself, perhaps in your example, everyone will find something that is right for him

p.s. sorry my english))

I think that you should find you own rules for exits. I take only 10 pips per trade it is safe and enough for me.

user4001:
I try different settings with the attached indicators on a renko chart 4 pip box. Not sure if it will be profitable but it look good on the chart

HI User4001

nice chart , can your put on your tp and tell me how is indicators setup?

thanks!!!

I like this template, I will try it, thanks.

New Year

I would like to warn everybody from using renko before January 2, 2010. The market is unstable at the moment so it is better to wait next year. I wish to all of you only profitable trades and also happiness, to those who seeking their own strategy find it.

other currencies

Hi mr Nims

have you looked at other currencies; your setup appears to be optimised for JY;

other than that, it appears to work well;

any comments on the above

Reason: