Skipping lines in a wave

I am working on creating the D-Wave indicator (basically a mechanized elliot wave). I am running into an issue where the indicator will start drawing the lines correctly but then will skip a few waves. For example in the picture below my indicator is drawing waves 1-4 but then skips wave 5 and wave A but seems to be starting wave B. I attached all of the code but I believe that the problem is somewhere after case 5 as i don't have an issue with any of the other waves.

Files:
td_duwaveup.mq4  26 kb

LadyPips:

I am working on creating the D-Wave indicator (basically a mechanized elliot wave). I am running into an issue where the indicator will start drawing the lines correctly but then will skip a few waves. For example in the picture below my indicator is drawing waves 1-4 but then skips wave 5 and wave A but seems to be starting wave B. I attached all of the code but I believe that the problem is somewhere after case 5 as i don't have an issue with any of the other waves.

i my friend

i want to look about TD DuwaveUp,,, it can use only Up trend ....so and down trend ?? you have can share ??

lek_takchi:
i want to look about TD DuwaveUp,,, it can use only Up trend ....so and down trend ?? you have can share ??
You should have posted your comment/question here not start a new thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/127674
Reason: