Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 233

Trailing stop Ea.

This trailing stop is set up for the Bill Williams 'Alligator system. There are 3 different stop levels........... retraces to the three different moving averages. Open the program to see the different settings listed ie 1 is for the green line 2 for the red and 3 for the blue.

Check the settings carefully as they can have a huge difference as to when you get stopped out.

Files:

Today looks to be a good day, I started at 5 30 am and at 6:30 I am up 150 pips, actually it is 160 as I am typing.

Now I have to study that money management spreadsheet to determine position sizing.

Files:

This chart is 5 pip Renko

Awesome Oscillator with alarm

Traders Dynamic Index

Sell Stop order at the fractal

Files:

here is another look 'magic bands'.....

Files:

A couple nice moves overnight and it is time now to rest and relax for the weekend.....

Next week we will take another run at Mr. Market...

Enjoy the weekend

daveM

I think this chart is actually for flying to the international space station

Files:

Even Mihailo Renko system is somewhat like this with multiple stratman mini charts lol

I am not sure what else could be added to the chart.... seems you could not see any additional stuff. Imagine trading ten or fifteen pairs with charts like this......... you would need a new CPU every week and special glasses to see the charts as your eyes would burn out...

Happy weekend, Nick.!!

Happy Weekend to you too DaveM!

Time to pour the whiskey and play poker on pokerstars.com for me

This weekend I'm on $100 bet and $1 fixed limit Hold'em

haha I have not played poker for a long time..... sounds like fun..... I hope you do well.

I think our summer is coming to an end, temp is about 13 here and by morning I expect it to be 11 or 12..... warm days and cooler nights. leaves are starting to change color.... hmmmmmmmmm winter approaches hahaha