Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 48

masps:
fractal with alert

Just checked, Its the same one I'm using.

Soondoock:
Ok, Thanks for the explanation. But did you had a sell signal using "beta fractal" system?

Yes infact 2 sell signals today, but i saved my ass using the probability meter reading for usd strength hehe

russell:
Hi lordfx,

I have been following this post from the begining & would like to thank you for all of your work & efforts. Have you checked out The Maximum Lot course (a free PDF) from Expert4x.com. I thought that this could help you out to get to your $1 Million Dollars sooner.

Many Thanks

Many Thanks, its useful. Attaching it here for others.

Files:

doragio:
Thanks masps for the indicator, I tried to PM you but couldn't. Please send me a message with way to contact you, Best.

I add you to my contacts, try to pm now.

lordsfxt:
Just checked, Its the same one I'm using.

does it repaint like sfractal?

masps:
does it repaint like sfractal?

Its the same indicator, sfractal and is renamed.

Brokers w Renko

Lordsfxt & Masps

What brokers are you with?? My 1 broker has renko charts with brick size but fixed at 1 pip, my other has MT4 but doesn't offer Renko.

Lordfx

I remember in this tread that you ever said that 10pip on 10m and 50pip on 50m is the most profitable one. I agree with you as since applying 10pip 2m onto my live trading, has enable me to profit not less than usd900 every day.

Lordfx-I will get rich faster than you in this case.....just

However I used Tudor Girl and bigtrend to filter the trend.

But my request is would you mind to share the script for 50pipprice enable to open 50m offline chart.

Thanks for you help.

Orinin

Would you please post your template and a screen shot for

those interested?

thanks!

Brian

Orinin:
I remember in this tread that you ever said that 10pip on 10m and 50pip on 50m is the most profitable one. I agree with you as since applying 10pip 2m onto my live trading, has enable me to profit not less than usd900 every day.

Lordfx-I will get rich faster than you in this case.....just

However I used Tudor Girl and bigtrend to filter the trend.

But my request is would you mind to share the script for 50pipprice enable to open 50m offline chart.

Thanks for you help.

Reason: