Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 98

24 hour monitoring of JY

Hi mr nims

how do you deal with 24 hour monitoring????....i am fulltime in front of screen for 12 hours for 50% of 24 hour day order placement if required

i need to cover the other 12 hours...any thoughts???...i have traded fx on and off for 28 years so i do know how to place orders etc

cheers

my new system

as so this

New setup

Go ahead and post your setup with template and

indicators with your rules so we can check it out!

B

simpvest:

as so this

Here are some nice signals :

Look for the yellow verticals dotted lines :

Files:
nice_2.gif  25 kb

Trading Renko

Dear All

just finished reading all the 98 pages.Like a few posts up i to have the same ? how to take care of the monitoring stuff.The technique has been well documented thanks to Nims and "lords"

Maybe we shld just form a group and trade like curreny's in pairs depending on our time zone ..Or perhaps just give up sleeping.That ought to do it..ha!

My 1st day on testing this made over 1000 pips .What i really need to know is how to make the 10 or 20 min bars update as they happen. Currently the last bar doesnt update if it exceeds the pip limit that i have defined

It updates after the next bar has formed

I am sure the pros have got past this issue

L&M

привет ребята, поделитесь пожалуйста лёгкой в использовании систомой Renko, я новичёк в торговле спасибо (I am not good in english)

Sorry, Hi guys, please share your easy-to-use sistomoy Renko, I am new to trade thanks

milichibureke:
привет ребята, поделитесь пожалуйста лёгкой в использовании систомой renko, я новичёк в торговле спасибо (i am not good in english)

Все что нужно для торговли есть в посте №1. Индикаторы шаблоны. Пробуй, но сразу учти что лёгкой системы нет в ренко. А вообще есть рускоязычный форумы на который обсуждается данная тема тоже пиши в аську или скайп подскажу где посмотреть. Моя аська 311 613 771

I don't believe Nims is trading this anymore, does anyone know what went wrong with this system?

Reason: