Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 114

help

I followed instructions in the pdf but no renko has appeared, help anyone please?

whats your chart look like?

example in USDJPY:

1. open 1min chart, scroll back about 1 or 2 months.

2. apply your renkolivechart EA(on ea section)on this chart.

3. wait till "Renkolivechart (10) Open offline USDJPY,2M" text appear on upper left of your 1m chart.

4. After that, open offline. search for USDJPY 2m chart.

5. Apply the template on this chart.

sorry for my bad english.

search for update

Hello guys,

long time since no one posting the new customize renko.

can anyone post the new version (own modified) ?

lordsfxt, which version do u use right now?

help please

I'm using the IINWMARROWS for my entries. I enter on the open of the next candle. With a renko box size of 10 for eurusd, usdjpy, gbpusd, usdcad, usdchf, nzdusd, and eurjpy. My TP is 17 (20 minus 3 for fixed spread at instaforex) and SL is 20. So far I won 10 trades and loss 4. That's about 71% win. I visually backtested this method for the last two months for all pairs and I would lose about 35% of the time or win 65%.

I don't know if this is any good compared to other people's standards. Does anyone suggest a trailing stop loss? I found this mauro_trailing EA, from another thread that manages your exits. It's nice but I don't know what the optimal settings for it are? Please someone help find optimal exit settings to use with the IINWMARROWS.

The EA has these options available:

1. SL.pips

2. TP.pips

3. Trail.pips

4. Trail start after break even (true/false)

5. move to break even at.pips

6. move to break even.lock

7. move trail every.xx.pips

8. use ADR for sl.pips (true/false)

9. tsl.divisor

from these options I was wondering if anyone can suggest any settings for me to try? If anyone has good trailing settings or know if the adr for sl is any good please let me know. I don't know what the numerical change for tsl.divisor will do as well. Please share good settings for this exiting ea with me if you know any good ones for use with renkocharts and IINWARROWS!

thank you.

Files:
screen2.jpg  13 kb

Hi Nick,

How have these settings for the Mauro_trailing EA worked out for you? I'll give your settings a try sunday when the market comes back on. I'll share my settings with you (see below). I've only tested it on 15 trades. But from what I've witnessed it has the potential to do substantially better than a static SL and TP, especially on a trending market. On one of my trades I made 61 pips instead of a static TP of 17 pips. I marked all of the settings that I didn't understand fully with a question mark, see below.

------ My Settings Below -----

1. SL.pips = 20

2. TP.pips = 999 (to take advantage of potential big trends)

3. Trail.pips = 15 ?

4. Trail start after break even (true) ?

5. move to break even at.pips = 15 ?

6. move to break even.lock = 15 ?

7. move trail every.xx.pips = 0 ?

8. use ADR for sl.pips (false) ?

9. tsl.divisor (default at 0.4) ?

With my 15 trades, I resulted with a little more than twice the amount of pips using the above settings rather than using static SL = 20 and TP = 17. Again I have to do more testing to confirm good settings. Maybe you or anyone can help me by telling me what I did wrong with my settings or how to improve it.

Please be careful when testing Trailing stops on the strategy tester with renko charts, because the tests don't always account for the wicks, hence making the results wrong. See for yourself.

Compared to regular time-based charts, I think the use of Renkolivechart v3.2 improves the ability to find trends and trend directions better for some indicators. The thing is to find these certain indicators and use an exiting strategy that will take advantage of these trending situations??? Anyone know a good exiting strategy to take advantage of a trending market? Especially strategies that involve exiting EAs.

Thanks

mrtools:
Good time of year, open up the demo, pull out some of the new and old toys and see if i can get the hang of this renko thing so far still kicking my butt!!!

Hi! Could you please attach Dynamic Zone WPR indi?

Or maybe someone else, can do it.

renko

I am still using the system as posted on page one of the thread with success but only on the USDJPY

cheers

Has anyone seen this?

Has anyone ever seen these two parallel candles. This is unusual? Any explanations anyone?

Files:
parallel.jpg  15 kb

airic77:
Has anyone ever seen these two parallel candles. This is unusual? Any explanations anyone?

Hi,

yes, this is unusual! Close the window (this window box) and place the renko EA to the M1 chart again.

Reload the newly generated chart in off-line mode, and here you go. You won't see the parallel candles again.

Anyway: don't you have two renko chart in the same currency pair? For example two M2 off-line chart with different renko boxes?

Regards,

GrZack

Renko method update?

Hi

I found this thread only a few days ago - looks great.

I downloaded the files in posts 1 and 2.

I am a little daunted that there have been hundreds of posts - is the system posted originally the current version? Have updates been incorporated?

Is there a post that explains how to apply this system with other parameters for the Renko boxes?

And other forex pairs?

I am new to MT4 (mac addict), so I have quite a learning curve, so I need things kept simple.

I really appreciate any help

Rgds

Keith

Reason: