Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 92

puzzlebird:
attached script alert only once. thanks Nims for your system.

Puzzlebird,

Please send MACD to Mr.Nims, he will post it fast, you have a few messages here and your files a waiting for approval but it will take ages to become available. Thanks.

I also like to, but there is no email on Nim...

Post on any file hosting.

Like depositfiles, rapidshare.

puzzlebird:
I also like to, but there is no email on Nim...

My e-mail is nimmu1982@yahoo.in ... Thanks please send it. everyone going nuts due to that alarm bug.

Mr Nims 2

Hi Mr Nims

It would appear that I have not 'got it'. I have set up the Renko charts using the commercial version - s-Renko bars as an EA. I have then applied all of the indis and the tpl as per your instructions.

Today/tonight (Aussie time) - Asian and London sessions - I have taken 7 trades, (paper trades only to start with!) only 1 of which has been successful which I stopped out for 20 pips.

Q1 Does the signal brick have to clear the channel or just close outside the channel?

Q2 Does the MACD histogram have to be above/below the 0 line or is the important indi the colour of the red/green line regardless of where the histo is in relation to the 0 line?

Posting the charts would be of little value as the trades were not recorded.

Your quidance would be appreciated as always.

Regards Karl

for nims

mr_nims:
Hello friends, I will be updating the 1st post with a new better renko trading system and will also be starting a new topic in suggestions for trading system with a fantastic strategy I have develop. Got a lot of writing to do so that i do not have to keep writing answers to common questions in the new topic. I'm waiting on the adobe masters collection cs4 torrent to finish downloading to write pdf manuals for the strategy and all answers, my net speed sucks here. I personally thank you all for your contribution to this, We all need to be millionaires soon. ok catch up with this forum asap im done.

For Nims

Hi, your new topic, is open?

Good system but I have seen that for slow pairs like eur the best thing is a 5 pip size in a 2 min chart, 10 box size are ok for gbp eurjpy gbpjpy

Regards

scartree:
Hi Mr Nims

It would appear that I have not 'got it'. I have set up the Renko charts using the commercial version - s-Renko bars as an EA. I have then applied all of the indis and the tpl as per your instructions.

Today/tonight (Aussie time) - Asian and London sessions - I have taken 7 trades, (paper trades only to start with!) only 1 of which has been successful which I stopped out for 20 pips.

Q1 Does the signal brick have to clear the channel or just close outside the channel?

Q2 Does the MACD histogram have to be above/below the 0 line or is the important indi the colour of the red/green line regardless of where the histo is in relation to the 0 line?

Posting the charts would be of little value as the trades were not recorded.

Your quidance would be appreciated as always.

Regards Karl

My morning experience. I waited till the bar formed outside the channel (opened out of channel and closed). At this time EURJPY macd was below (just crossed) zero line. I took 26 pips but the rally was about 100 pips. My second trade was after NY open. also EURJPY, the macd just crossed zero line I took 15 pips. Both times Sl was on the opposite side of the channel. Total 40 pips for today. That is more than ehought for me. Thanks Mr.Nims, I also would like to join the skype chat. I would like to tell scartree, try to trade Frankfurt-London openings and NY openings The best time for it.

Files:
2.gif  38 kb

Reason: