Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 87

kerty9:
let me recap as I understand only first step

1) Go to mt4 history folder(C:\Program Files\MetaTrader\history) and delete history file for 5min for the currency pair you would be testing e.g GBPJPY5.hst

2) Start Metatrader

3) Go to strategy tester and select the following

- EA that you like to backtest

- currency pair

- Chart period - select it to be 5min

- tick mode, date selection and visual mode

4) click start button

5) 5min (visual) chart for the pair opens, saying waiting for update

After that, I do not know what additional steps are needed as the visual chart gets stuck at 'waiting for update' mode and nothing else happen. How do I create 1min chart to place my renko 3.2 EA, than open a 5min offline chart, and than begin testing my ea against the 5min offline chart. Can you elaborate the steps needed to get to that point?

Thanks in advance.

Hi. At you simply it was not created Renko chart. After the start Metatrader, you must create Renko chart. The Problem in that, some scripts and experts can`t create renko on standard TF. Use attacment script. TF 5 min. And further as you have written all.

Files:

andruw:
Hi. At you simply it was not created Renko chart. After the start Metatrader, you must create Renko chart. The Problem in that, some scripts and experts can`t create renko on standard TF. Use attacment script. TF 5 min. And further as you have written all.

I got it to backtest. Thanks so much.

Orinin:
Hi Kerty,

I am using default setting. It tells me when the price retrace or change its direction.

Just for sharing (not to show up), Just follow the sfractal & SnR, no matter what trend, Good enough to give U profits. I have tested them and the result give you 90% - 95% winning trade.

Dont ask me to post my result here, just do the following and see by your own eyes:

1. set you 10pips bar renko on 1m TF

2. attached tpl as per LordFX version on 10M TF offline

3. Add Tup and BigTrend

4. Attach BB MACD and riskyachter as filter

5. Short/Long when alerted by sfractal (confirm with RSI 21)

6. Use 1.00 as your contract size in trading

7. Cash your profit and enjoy.

For me no more additional indicators needed in this thread. No more..No more..

Is the time to show how much you make or how many pips you close rather than keeps giving funy very funy idea that just will make your chart so messy.

One again, 10pips bar, 10M TF and the tpl given by LordFx are the edge of your trading system searching, very perfect.

Learn how to master that system:

- How to use this system

- When to use this system

- When not to use this system

LordFX, Thanks for your entire contribution in this thread. For me, you has changed my trading approach and triple up my income. You know what, I trade for a living..

Orinin

Can you please tell us what pairs do you trade this way?

Thanks

Ya I 2nd the thanks to all that have contributed, this is great us newbies.

I'm slowly learning Renko charts and it's nice to get my learning done without all the time frame noise.

thnak again.

input and output

Orinin:
Tup and Bigtrend indicates of where the trend is heading. So as the rules of trend, take buy only when the trend is up and sell only if down trend. By following this, you will be able to avoid the losses from small retracement triggered by sfractal in renko.

Simply apply the following:

1. get the trend

2. trade based on fractal (buy only for uptrend and sell only for down trend)

However you may missed some good opportunities but you eliminates every single lossing for sure.

I've been reading this forum for more than 5 times and I'm learning a lot, Mr Orinin, your input is based on the signal sfractal or macd, and its output is expected to sign sfractal or any other sign, I am a beginner and his teachings are of great value to me.

Obrigado.

Hello

Hello friends, I will be updating the 1st post with a new better renko trading system and will also be starting a new topic in suggestions for trading system with a fantastic strategy I have develop. Got a lot of writing to do so that i do not have to keep writing answers to common questions in the new topic. I'm waiting on the adobe masters collection cs4 torrent to finish downloading to write pdf manuals for the strategy and all answers, my net speed sucks here. I personally thank you all for your contribution to this, We all need to be millionaires soon. ok catch up with this forum asap im done.

Welcome

Welcome back mr nims !

Thanks for your sharing. Your system is excellent.

Could anyone tell me which exact software is needed to write pdf manual. Because this entire adobe package is like 6gigabytes and my internet speed averages 20kilobytes it is going to take days to download. I just need the exact adobe software to write pdf.

Help!

PDF Info

If you use Microsoft 2007 then you can save your word document

as a PDF file.

Tyme2Jam

tyme2jam:
If you use Microsoft 2007 then you can save your word document

as a PDF file.

Tyme2Jam

Thanks i have word2007 and its working. I'm writing and will post it in a couple of hours.

Reason: