Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 93

Nims 2

Soondook

Thanks for your help. I was using the same rules for the failed trades yesterday. The attached is typical. Waited for the MACD to cross the 0 line and then if all other conditions were satisfied, took the trade. SL on the other side of the channel. I am happy with 40 pips too but not with all the losses that went with it!

Can someone please help with the annoying MACD alert!

Files:
ej_9_dec_09.gif  29 kb

Nims 2

Sorry folks - I used the 'manage attachments' at the foot of the reply page - should I use the attachments icon above the message box to get the pic to print on the page? The 2 vertical lines on the pic show the entry and exit.

Karl

Files:
ej_9_dec_09.gif  29 kb

Hi does anyone have the macd indicator with the alert fixed?

Regards

Fixed MACD alert

Fixed MACD alert, thanks to puzzlebird.

Files:

Special Settings Template for USDJPY

Hi,

Also posting a Special Settings Template for USDJPY pair, the most easiest pair to trade in Renko Ashi 2.

Please note that you must only take trades.

Buy - when macd is above 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

Sell - when macd is below 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

This template should be able to get you in and out of USDJPY trades earlier with a faster MACD.

Regards,

Nim

Files:

Indicators

PS: Reuploaded the fixed ma in applied price indicator. Special thanks to FXchaser

PS: Reuploaded the fixed macd alert indicator. Special thanks to Puzzlebird

PS: Reuploaded a Special Settings Template for USDJPY pair, the most easiest pair to trade in Renko Ashi 2.

Hi mr_nims,

thank you for sharing your new setup.

I have a question regarding the arrows.

What part in the setup do the arrows play? Do we use them as a trigger, like every other indi is short and than we wait for a new red arrow?

Or if we have a red arrow a few bars back and on the current bar the last indi agrees to go short we go short?

I hope this makes some sense lol.

One more:) possibility of switching-off of a signal Is added.

Files:

mr_nims:
Hi,

Also posting a Special Settings Template for USDJPY pair, the most easiest pair to trade in Renko Ashi 2.

Please note that you must only take trades.

Buy - when macd is above 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

Sell - when macd is below 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

This template should be able to get you in and out of USDJPY trades earlier with a faster MACD.

Regards,

Nim

Thank you for sharing your stuff! Do you think that this template will work with other YEN pairs, too?

Best regards!

Dan S:
Hi mr_nims,

thank you for sharing your new setup.

I have a question regarding the arrows.

What part in the setup do the arrows play? Do we use them as a trigger, like every other indi is short and than we wait for a new red arrow?

Or if we have a red arrow a few bars back and on the current bar the last indi agrees to go short we go short?

I hope this makes some sense lol.

The arrows simply indicate buying or selling. I simply use it as a guide to know which direction price would start moving next, so if your in a trade and you see an arrow against your direction you might consider wanting to exit or if you see an arrow you might consider wanting to wait for a setup to happen for a potential trade. But please do not use it to trade.

Reason: