Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 95

Example

Here's an example of 5 trade setups from December 9 on u/y. Just for illustration on how trades have to be taken.

Files:
usdjpy123.gif  35 kb

1Dave7:
PROBLEM: I created a 2-min EURUSD graph and it looks like yours with the Heiken Ashi indicator. The graph will not update - As if it is frozen?? What have I done wrong? Dave

hello

my MT4 can not display renko , can any one tell me how to display renko , i dont find renkoashi script

wwp, All of the install instructions and the way to set up renko are explained on post#1 and the attachments.

follow them and you will be good.

Mr.Nims, this system is really great!!

The post you showed with the 5 setups for USDJPY was a trade i took.

Profit was 115pips which i could hardly beleive.

thanks again

mr_nims:
Fixed MACD alert, thanks to puzzlebird.

I am having an alert issue with this indicator, It only alerts on shorts and no alert for longs

Just FYI, I found a way to clean up the chop in the MACD Alert indicator, try setting 12,26,5.

This setting seems to help with making trade entry and exit decisions.

I would like to know, is anyone actually nicely in profit on long term with this system?

Please show your stats. Demo or Live, doesnt matter to me.

At least one month statement would be great to see.

Thanks!

btw. I just started to test one EA on the renko 10pip candles. Will keep you informed, how EA manages with it. So far its been running for 12 hours on 10 pairs. +176pips closed, -40pips floating. Its agressive but promising.

Will keep you guys informed how i do.

Supranium:
I would like to know, is anyone actually nicely in profit on long term with this system?

Please show your stats. Demo or Live, doesnt matter to me.

At least one month statement would be great to see.

Thanks!

btw. I just started to test one EA on the renko 10pip candles. Will keep you informed, how EA manages with it. So far its been running for 12 hours on 10 pairs. +176pips closed, -40pips floating. Its agressive but promising.

Will keep you guys informed how i do.

Hi Supranium,

which EA do you use? It is possible that you share it? Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards!

Sry, im not giving details at the moment. Just in test phase and dont want anyone to get overwhelmed about it. EA name is THV EA V1.0 and its free to use. Download it, install and have fun with it. EA itself has great potentsial but it needs good skills to tweak it.

Reason: