Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 90

falmi:
Thanks, but now with the market open the MACD triggers the signal and not disarm, following the continuous alarm, can someone help me

Yes i have this problem, could anyone decode the MACD alert indicator and fix the continues alarm issue, BTW it will keep repeatedly alarming until the bar is closed.

mr_nims:
Yes i have this problem, could anyone decode the MACD alert indicator and fix the continues alarm issue, BTW it will keep repeatedly alarming until the bar is closed.

Have this version only goes off on trend change and every new bar.It call from standard MT4 Macd. So you can leave yours on chart with alerts off and use this.Not sure how yours is calling Macd since its ex4.

mrtools:
Have this version only goes off on trend change and every new bar.It call from standard MT4 Macd. So you can leave yours on chart with alerts off and use this.Not sure how yours is calling Macd since its ex4.

Hi can you please share your pivot indicator?

Regards

beto1:
Hi can you please share your pivot indicator? Regards

Sure on picture have MM Period set to 10080(weekly)

beto1:
Thanks but can you post here the correct one? I tried to do what you said but metatrader editor does not allow me to save changes. Thanks in advance

you runnin vista or w7 ? you need to start the editor as admin, and you can save and compile

hova:
you runnin vista or w7 ? you need to start the editor as admin, and you can save and compile

Thanks for the advice, yes I am running windows 7

Regards

MACD Alert.ex4: Repeat (and unspecific) Alerts

mrtools:

Thanks, mrtools. Unfortunately I can't find a way to switch off the alert in MACD Alert.ex4.

(a) Does anyone know how to achieve this?

(b) Also, the MACD Alert message from this indicator does not indicate which currency pair has alerted, so if you're viewing several charts, it's not easy to see which currency pair is signalling short/long. Does anyone know how to fix this indicator so that the id of the currency pair alerting is shown in the alert message?

Thanks, in anticipation.

P.S. Carefully thought out, fully explained, and great setup and indicators, MrNims. Thanks, and congratulations!

I made 298 pips on UJ, EU & GU today from the new setup.

Hope its consistent this way. Thanks a lot Nims!

PS: I am on another sell on uj in a floating 30pips. You people might consider wanting to watch that pair right now, it could fall down more. Broken 89 already. The RA2 system looks really good for UJ pair, every signal in history is showing easy trends and gains.

Files:
uj.jpg  214 kb

Ctman

CTMAN:
I made 298 pips on UJ, EU & GU today from the new setup.

Hope its consistent this way. Thanks a lot Nims!

PS: I am on another sell on uj in a floating 30pips. You people might consider wanting to watch that pair right now, it could fall down more. Broken 89 already. The RA2 system looks really good for UJ pair, every signal in history is showing easy trends and gains.

Would you post a screen shot of a couple of your trades,

would like to see this asap. thanks

GF

Reason: