[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 240

margaret:
Basil" on D also continues to grow

Judging by the description, I understand that this is not the best strategy for EURUSD

The best pairs to trade with this system are GBPJPY, GBPUSD and EURJPY.

seolink74:

From the description I understand that it is not the best strategy for EURUSD

It works fine, at least it suits me fine. The only drawback: it is not suitable for small depo, it works only on large TFs.

margaret:

I'm not joking either. But it's not a buy signal, it's just a continuation of the rise

http://beintrend.ru/ts/moving-average/torgovaya-sistema-vasilek

I'm not joking either, it's personal work...

margaret:
It works fine, at least it suits me. The only drawback: it is not suitable for small depot, it only works on large TFs
It is not about the deposit, but the size of the lot... You can trade with $500 0.01. :) But who cares :)

Chester:

I'm not kidding either, it's personal work...

Oh, wow! That's awesome! What's so special about it?

seolink74:
It's not about the deposit, it's about the size of the lot... You can trade with $500 0.01... :) But who cares :)
I'm sorry, I just perceive it in my own way ... 1 point equals $10 and no less, I have trouble understanding what 0.01 means

Chester:
Yes I agree, on the TS "Underfeed" and "Master Rake" also a signal for growth, although limited to the number 1.45 key mark
Man, that's a lot of stuff. When margaret said Vasilek... I thought she was making fun of the Ishimoku... and there you go... Turns out there's a "rake" and a "feed" as well. I'll go look it up.

margaret:
Sorry, I just have my own perception...I have 1 point equal to 10 dollars, I find it hard to understand what 0.01 means
Lot size... some pearls are small and some are soup... There are those who trade at 0.01 lots...

margaret:
Wow! Cool! What's its speciality?

It's really not the euro dollar, but I think you get the point...

Chester:

I'm not kidding either, it's personal work...

If it is personal and it is not a secret, then let me see a graph with the indicators :)
Reason: