Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 85

prasp19:
hi mr. nims,

I have downloaded renko ashi trading system,

but I am unable to apply it on the charts of MT4.

Pl tell me detailed procedure to do so.

thanking u

prasp19

It has been explained about 10 times in this thread.

Dont be lazy

Read it !!

boros:
Here it is

Thanks but is this a script or an indicator? Because I can not load it as an indicator.

Ok sorry It is an expert

Regards

lordorly:
Hello, first of all ask your pardon for my bad English, I am Spanish and I write poor English

Secondly, thank you for your collaboration in this forum.

Third, indicate that the modified script for you (version 1.7), I think still has a problem:

after an upward trend when it comes to the fall in the first brick home trend change, the values of Open [x] High [x], etc, etc are not correct. Not all are bad, but some indicators used to mislead.

If you can not fix, but it would avoid problems with the indys and Ea, s

Regards

Lordorly

Best if Lou G or LV looks into this. I just took the parts of the code that applies to the wicks (from the EA) and put it in the proper places. But supposedly this old script version has some problems that were later fixed in the EA versions.

Hi does anyone know which indicator repaints the less? Riskyachtar or Tudorgirl?

Regards

How to backtest ea on renko chart

kiasom:
You can check the links in the included pdf. They are made by the signature michal. As you see, backtesting without wicks makes no sense at all.

How to backtest an EA on a renko chart on mt4?

When I go to strategy tester to backtest my ea, it opens a regular 5min candle stick chart, and not a Renko chart.

Can someone show me steps needed in stretegy tester to be able to backtest an ea on renko chart?

Riskyachtar and repainting

beto1:
Hi does anyone know which indicator repaints the less? Riskyachtar or Tudorgirl? Regards

Tudorgirl Vorticity is known to repaint upto 1 to 3 previous bars.

I have just began using Riskyachtar and so I do not know too much at present, but I suspect, it too repaints atleast one previous bar, possibly more. May be others who have used Riskyachtar can confirm it. I wonder if there is non-painting substitute for Riskyachtar.

lordsfxt:
See, renko is a great trend follower system, whether your using on 5point or 25point renko. The basic feature is to cut the noise of timeframe and show the price action in a readable trend.

Whoever is making money from renko, is making money from trend. whether its a minor trend using a 5point renko or major trend using 25 point renko.

I have further developed the renko ashi 2.0 which i posted several weeks back, much much better than what it was. Very simple setup.

I'm in a phase right now where i can see even more pips. Will be forward testing live this week before i post it.

Features like.

Knowing the absolute trend, so that trader will trade in one direction until the trend changes.

Knowing how much time each renko candle took, because if the renko candle closes in less than a 1minute it is probably not a tradable opportunity, because sometimes a sudden 30-50pip move. it would show a trend, but reality is that it was not a tradable scenario.

And lots of stuff. Will keep everyone posted once im done testing it this week.

Hi my friend, how are you doing with your new renko ashi 2.0?

Regards

Loadfxst... i need your help.

Can u state out the setting of your indicator in post 151...

I never get the template that attached as screen shot in post 151.

Thank a lot.

backtest

kerty9:
How to backtest an EA on a renko chart on mt4?

When I go to strategy tester to backtest my ea, it opens a regular 5min candle stick chart, and not a Renko chart.

Can someone show me steps needed in stretegy tester to be able to backtest an ea on renko chart?

Ok.

So, at first we go in MetaTrader - history. There we delete a file of the pair necessary to us 5.hst. Then we create a Renko chart, but in options it is specified TF 5 min. Backtest EA at TF 5 min. Important! Don`t open the 5 min chart before backtest ea, or offline your internet connection.

Alarm Riskyachter

Hello,

who can be built into the riskyachter an alarm? The alarm should always be ringing if a new buy / sell / exit message appears and if riskyachter changes color. Who can help me? Would be very helpful! Thank you in advance and greetings

Files:
Reason: