Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 89

beto1:
True, I have exactly the same problem, maybe someone knows what is wrong? Regards

I simply use this one, i think its the same.

beto1:
True, I have exactly the same problem, maybe someone knows what is wrong? Regards

Open up MA in Color_wAppliedPrice.mq4 in the MetaEditor and change the following:

#property indicator_color1 Yello

[/CODE]

to

[CODE]

#property indicator_color1 Yellow

nice one thx !

Using Strategy Tester for Backtesting

An Example:

Files:
example_01.jpg  130 kb

falmi:
I want to thank Mr. Nims at fantastic job, but I am having the same problem will be that the market is still? Sorry but I'm a beginner with no knowledge of the subject.

You can use the Strategy Tester. Select the RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 and hit start. Then open the 2min offline chart and apply the template like in the instructions. Use the settings from the image below:

Files:

FXchaser:
Open up MA in Color_wAppliedPrice.mq4 in the MetaEditor and change the following:

#property indicator_color1 Yello

[/CODE]

to

[CODE]

#property indicator_color1 Yellow

Thanks but can you post here the correct one? I tried to do what you said but metatrader editor does not allow me to save changes.

Thanks in advance

beto1:
Thanks but can you post here the correct one? I tried to do what you said but metatrader editor does not allow me to save changes. Thanks in advance

Here you go:

FXchaser:
Here you go:

Thanks my friend

Abra MA em Color_wAppliedPrice.mq4 no MetaEditor e alterar o seguinte:

[CODE]

# propriedade indicator_color1 Yello [/ COLOR]

[/ CODE]

para

[CODE]

# propriedade indicator_color1 Amarelo [/ COLOR]

[/ Code] [/ QUOTE]

Thanks, but now with the market open the MACD triggers the signal and not disarm, following the continuous alarm, can someone help me

FXchaser:
You can use the Strategy Tester. Select the RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 and hit start. Then open the 2min offline chart and apply the template like in the instructions. Use the settings from the image below:

Thanks i did not know this.

Reason: