Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 88

Money Management

Everything in post 1

Renko Ashi Trading System 2

Renko Ashi Trading System 2

I have posted everything including a manual on the post 1. Once again i thank all of you for your contributions and its only because of you people i have been able to do more for this system.

Wish you all great pips for the coming future!

Mr, Nims.

Mr Nims 2

Mr, nims nice new system. Could I suggest two improvements for trend traders.

The qqe set to 2:8:3 gives very good entry and exit signals for renko and does seem to nicely indicate to stay in or get out of a trade.

The QQE effectively mirrors the MACD red and green line but is clean to use.

I would also suggest that people use a zig zag ( possibly a non lagg) to cut down entries against the trend. I know they rewrite but can be good for limiting false entries and bad entries as the movement comes to an end.

regards

Peter

Files:
mr_nims.gif  25 kb
qqe_adv.ex4  4 kb

Sorry but i cant get the Ma_In_Color_wAppliedPrice indicator on my Chart.

i doubbleclick on it but nothing happens :/

thx for your work Mr Nims

peterke:
Mr, nims nice new system. Could I suggest two improvements for trend traders.

The qqe set to 2:8:3 gives very good entry and exit signals for renko and does seem to nicely indicate to stay in or get out of a trade.

The QQE effectively mirrors the MACD red and green line but is clean to use.

I would also suggest that people use a zig zag ( possibly a non lagg) to cut down entries against the trend. I know they rewrite but can be good for limiting false entries and bad entries as the movement comes to an end.

regards

Peter

Peterke

How would you feel if someone took your work that took time to make and hours of studies . Then post it on a forum like this one for free, and than passed it off like their idea and creation of the settings?

That is what you did right? Took the indy from the system called "The Forex Rebellion" and its setting . There have been lots of QQE , but never until "The Forex Rebellion" was released did the QQE ADV exist and not even those setting. Hope one day you get to feel what it feels like to have your work stolen.

inarrows repaint badly I believe

Nice new system!

Hi Mr. Nims,

First of all welcome back I'm glad you came back with improvements to your system. This tread was starting to sway from your original system and people started adding their own instead of starting a new thread causing some to lose interest, but now that you are back with a new well thought out system that may change. The new system is much more evolved than the original so I have to ask, how long have you been trading this latest system and are you trading it live? I can't wait to try it out!

Everyone else: please do not tamper with or make suggestions for his new system at least until everyone has had a chance to try it out. Mr. Nims is devoting his own time and effort to provide us with a unique way of making pips so do not make him feel unappreciated by making changes to his system right away.

FXchaser:
Hi Mr. Nims,

First of all welcome back I'm glad you came back with improvements to your system. This tread was starting to sway from your original system and people started adding their own instead of starting a new thread causing some to lose interest, but now that you are back with a new well thought out system that may change. The new system is much more evolved than the original so I have to ask, how long have you been trading this latest system and are you trading it live? I can't wait to try it out!

Everyone else: please do not tamper with or make suggestions for his new system at least until everyone has had a chance to try it out. Mr. Nims is devoting his own time and effort to provide us with a unique way of making pips so do not make him feel unappreciated by making changes to his system right away.

Yes nims did great job.

hova:
Sorry but i cant get the Ma_In_Color_wAppliedPrice indicator on my Chart.

i doubbleclick on it but nothing happens :/

thx for your work Mr Nims

True, I have exactly the same problem, maybe someone knows what is wrong?

Regards

beto1:
True, I have exactly the same problem, maybe someone knows what is wrong? Regards

I want to thank Mr. Nims at fantastic job, but I am having the same problem will be that the market is still? Sorry but I'm a beginner with no knowledge of the subject.

Reason: