Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 84

kiasom:
You can either buy the commercial script for that, or use version 1.7 provided above.

I'm trying to find the decoded and cracked updated commercial script. The script ive posted is actually the cracked commercial s-renkobars that costs, found it at a pirated indicator forum. No luck so far finding the wick version of the paid script. Will post it here asap i get my hands on it.

plcapital:
Is there any sfractal EA outhere than we can use to trade lordsfxt's template? thx

Hi,

Please note that the fractal only appears after the next candle closes in the renko chart.

bill william's fractal considered lagging indicator

Dreamliner:
OK guys, I have a question: why not keep it simple? By that I mean, if you look at any Renko (10) chart, it shows that you could buy anytime you have a blue bar, and sell any time you have a red bar, and make a killing. No other indicators needed, no multiple time-frames, just the renko bars.

Now because it looks so simple that usually means I'm missing something. So what am I missing?

Excellent question. I also came to the same conclusion, and don't use any indicators for trading, just the renko blocks, and the price action outside blocks (the wicks). The latter are really important, and I've built an EA around the following logic:

1. Establish the direction of the market, up or down, from the renko blocks

2. Establish the entry point: A max price for BUY, and a min price for SELL, respectively.

3. Wait for a reversal in order to enter the market. This reversal should come in a short time in order not to lose the opportunity to enter.

4. SL and TP levels are based on indicators.

Even without optimization, this EA trades well in forward testing. Of course, it gives better results in a trading market, but it isn't too much whipsawed in a ranging market. So, it looks hopeful, since the basis of renko blocks is indeed a sound one.

Dudas

kiasom:
Excellent question. I also came to the same conclusion, and don't use any indicators for trading, just the renko blocks, and the price action outside blocks (the wicks). The latter are really important, and I've built an EA around the following logic:

1. Establish the direction of the market, up or down, from the renko blocks

2. Establish the entry point: A max price for BUY, and a min price for SELL, respectively.

3. Wait for a reversal in order to enter the market. This reversal should come in a short time in order not to lose the opportunity to enter.

4. SL and TP levels are based on indicators.

Even without optimization, this EA trades well in forward testing. Of course, it gives better results in a trading market, but it isn't too much whipsawed in a ranging market. So, it looks hopeful, since the basis of renko blocks is indeed a sound one.

Hello, first of all ask your pardon for my bad English, I am Spanish and I write poor English

Secondly, thank you for your collaboration in this forum.

Third, indicate that the modified script for you (version 1.7), I think still has a problem:

after an upward trend when it comes to the fall in the first brick home trend change, the values of Open [x] High [x], etc, etc are not correct. Not all are bad, but some indicators used to mislead.

If you can not fix, but it would avoid problems with the indys and Ea, s

Regards

Lordorly

lordsfxt:
The Renko EA 3.2 is the best.

Thanks my friend, and where can I download it? I can not find version 3.2 in this forum only version 3

Thanks in advance

Here it is

Files:

Need your setting of indicator

user4001:
Yes, this is what I try to do with the indicator.I had four trades with it and they all worked out.Will see this week

Can you list out all of your indicator setting.

Because i can't get the template that you have been attached as a screen shot.

Thank a lot.

HA HA thanks Boros

One of my hard disk crash ( RIP : a 30 Go of 10 years old ) and i lost this expert !

This is sure the best for renko live charts

Thanks again !

about renko system

hi mr. nims,

I have downloaded renko ashi trading system,

but I am unable to apply it on the charts of MT4.

Pl tell me detailed procedure to do so.

thanking u

prasp19

Reason: