Trading System by Xard777 - page 47

riskyachtar:
can u share indicator or template to tf m30 ? like your pic....

Here you are....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nn05zh

Enjoy:-)

Xard777

PS The easiest way to use the 30min setup would be to trade off the magenta and dodgerblue waves as they tend to repaint less and less on the 30min chart. Once direction has been established by the waves, you simply enter trades each time there is a pullback and go with the trend till a new wave is drawn. Use the green rsioma line (+90/-10) in the sub window to show when the pullback is over and the trend is continuing again.

You could try different scenarios such as a 30min and 15min charts side by side to help with your decision making process.

we do assume there is

simple harmonic motion of the big magnitde wave

Thank you xard7777

xard777:
Here you are....

Download 30min chart.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Enjoy:-)

Xard777

PS The easiest way to use the 30min setup would be to trade off the magenta and dodgerblue waves as they tend to repaint less and less on the 30min chart. Once direction has been established by the waves, you simply enter trades each time there is a pullback and go with the trend till a new wave is drawn. Use the green rsioma line (+90/-10) in the sub window to show when the pullback is over and the trend is continuing again.

You could try different scenarios such as a 30min and 15min charts side by side to help with your decision making process.

thank you xard777

pdf

hi xard777

where i can download tutorial your system ?

or pdf file ?

Interesting idea... need to read more and will give it a try.

Thanks

murrey math trading system indicator ..from xard777

riskyachtar;312156

see in forex-tsd.com (murrey math trading system) indicator from xard777

iam use EZ chart from xard777 only with TF5 and TF15 to trade

open entry when see arrow signal in TF M5 and stop loss 1 pip above flag signal or Xard semaphore #ez CHART 3 SEMAPHORE

=====

Unable to get the indicator using search option..Could u please help

me to provide the download link or attach the same.

Thanks for yr co-operation in adv.

Radiant

25th oct 09

hi xx3xxx

Can share this indicators?

Thanks

Files:
06.gif  7 kb

xard777

iam reading all your post and your thread in forex-tsd

i want to know.....???

what system do u use in trade ?

and can u send your chart and indicator u use....

thank you....

that look like XO indicator --- I don't use it that much in DEMO

Dow crash...

The suckers rally of the dow is almost over, 10,625, I have a very strong buy on the euro here at .4850, to .5765, usd/jpy .9260, down to .8225, cable .6175 support, to yearly high .8800, look for these yearly lows/highs for feb 20th 2010.

Dow 3.200!!!!!

hedge your bets!!!!

Reason: