Trading System by Xard777 - page 338

What you mean with minor conflict? Why should the 'old one' be obsolete. Xard provides many systems, pick the indis which match to your own comfort system and test them/trade with them.

Hello Xard and fellow Traders,

Can anyone explain how to trade with Xard's latest trading system ?

I confused to trade with this system

plutodev:
Re: Trading System by Xard777

Hello Xard and fellow Traders,

Can anyone explain how to trade with Xard's latest trading system ?

I confused to trade with this system

What is that confuses you the most?

I too don't understand much a part the most obvious indicators like the MMath and de RSI, the rest is very difficult to identify. It vould be nice to have a tutorial but I know it is something asked many times and many times ignored. I respect whatever reason that is for, but never the less it would be nice to have the "real" names of all of the indicators of the last Xard system, so that we can study them by our selfe.

Anyway its fantastic work you are doing! Thanks again.

Adding a suffix editable cell would be nice. Adding 2 suffix editable cells would be much better (currencies, cfds...). As always, awesome work

how can i download MT4-Xard777.rar and XARD-BOX.rar

i didn't find attachement?

nothing in first post

fazoo:
how can i download MT4-Xard777.rar and XARD-BOX.rar

i didn't find attachement?

nothing in first post

You can find them here : http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-mt4/17-collection-trading-systems-created-by-xard777/

I would have written something to his last system but I don't really understand it as well. My opinion is what you don't understand you shouldn't use, that simple.

Reason: