Trading System by Xard777 - page 284

My advice to members who have not yet made the download MT4 600 - don't do it!!!

The two machines on which I haven't made MT4 600 Download operate stably (still on 509).

I have another one where I wanted to test this new Vladimir's BS - and this is now fully infected and unstable. MF Vladimir attacks not only active platforms, but also those that are offline.

600 new MT4 platform burdening abnormal CPU and generally have a feeling that Vladimir and his KGB spying on my entire computer.

Cheers,

Tom

xard777:
Update

XARD777 - Imgur

Enjoy!

Xard777

Hello,

Can anyone teach me how to install the font indicated in the TTF file ?

Thanks in advance!

pooh123:
Hello,

Can anyone teach me how to install the font indicated in the TTF file ?

Thanks in advance!

pooh123

Go to windows control panel->fonts and choose file->install new font (then choose the ttf files you have)

xard can you sahre here or to send me on PM indicator !X2 HISTO-X NRP.ex4 in Mq4 format or ex4 but with enabled changes plzzz

xard777:
Here is a suggestion for a possible trading system...

System one is MT4-Xard777.rar

and

System two is XARD-BOX.rar

Enjoy...

All the best

Xard777

where is the latest system for this so i can look over it thanks , also what time frame should it be used on ?

jamesagnew717:
where is the latest system for this so i can look over it thanks , also what time frame should it be used on ?

Latest system uses TF's 1hr, 4hr, Daily & Weekly.

Here is a screenshot for your perusal.

XARD777 SETUP - Imgur

All the best

Xard777

can you post the system on here again , I cant find it

thanks

I look forward to this thread becoming active again.

Xard777 , I have been using an indicator of yours for a while and now having problems since the new mt4 build 600 came out. Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated. The indicator is the xps v6 price channel (inner and outer), attached.

Thanks for any help

but it is possible that after 4 years of forex still did not understand anything and I only see gains here from you

Reason: