Trading System by Xard777 - page 21

ziggy123:
nice template Zard, I can see it's effectiveness at 1st glance, It's good when out-side the box thinkers/system developers can colaborate thier findings, and allow newbies an opportunitiy, to get creative on their own, mixing and matching to find the right fit, with all this good information. It's worth it's weight in gold, only wish when I 1st started out these type of quality threads were available. I'm sure some might be getting a bit over-whelmed with the information being provided, and boy do I remeber those days, now, I can just look at something, and know how it works automatically.

If you are new, just take it in slow, bite size pieces, play around, demo test, some of these templates are cookie cutter ready, if you just train your eyes, and understand a bit about the markets, you will soon begin to see and understand. I've seen many systems out there for thousands: paintbarfactory, nexgen, trend-profiler, advanced GET, roy kelly you name it.

some of the information provided on this thread rival those costly indicators/systems, and surpass even. most importantly, enjoy the journey, when you've arrived you will know it.

Ziggy123, What about this....

xard777:
Ziggy123, What about this....

I think that 76.4 area looks real good ( nice fibo grid )...what are you moving average settings, and can you explain your oscillator box alittle?

I'm just observing and letting the market shake out, until I get more recognizable depth, I usually trade tue-thur.

No more emmotional trading for me, only what I see, and when I see it, i will know it, not seeing what I want right now, I am hoping to see short signals at .6570

if clear and multiple time frames agree, I may jump it. Speaking of jumping, a buddy told me about perfect10.com Hot dayum!!!....lol

found me a nice trade after all, will let this puppy run all week, got 3 out of 4 confirmations, will pullback, and get a secondary confirmation, at which point the 60 min will be changed, this bad boy is gonna drop 1000 pips!!!

30 pip stop to 1st target over 500 pips, wonder what the risk:reward ratio is on that....=)

Just want to make a correction on the 2nd sample chart, my bad, the 4hr is also un-changed, daily is neutral, and weekly-downside!!, just to claify, but I have weighed everything out, and I still liking what I see.

Files:

Ziggy123,

Look how price goes up, makes a yellow Starburst, then price goes below our LWMA54 (blue/red) line and never looks back till a new white Starburst is made right on our franka line. That was worth 80pips from the break of the LWMA54 line.

So even though our Starburst may repaint, we do not enter till either a pullback off the Starburst (best entry) or a cross over of our LWMA54 line...nice

Xard777

xard777:
Ziggy123,

Look how price goes up, makes a yellow Starburst, then price goes below our LWMA54 (blue/red) line and never looks back till a new white Starburst is made right on our franka line. That was worth 80pips from the break of the LWMA54 line.

So even though our Starburst may repaint, we do not enter till either a pullback off the Starburst (best entry) or a cross over of our LWMA54 line...nice

Xard777

yeah it is!

Zard, you ever consider making your starburst a MTF indicator?

got my shorts on, took a trade on the GJ up some pips, I like this pair. I look at the 5 min and 1hr time frames combined, with 3 snake forces per time frame, on the 5 I use: current, 15, 30, on the 60: current, 4hr, daily...it provides me all data I need, and can follow price really well.

ziggy123:
yeah it is!

Zard, you ever consider making your starburst a MTF indicator?

got my shorts on, took a trade on the GJ up some pips, I like this pair. I look at the 5 min and 1hr time frames combined, with 3 snake forces per time frame, on the 5 I use: current, 15, 30, on the 60: current, 4hr, daily...it provides me all data I need, and can follow price really well.

zard, I can't always cherry pick, tell you what, I show you mine, you show me yours, sound good?

this way dumb money can see, how did we go fro 5 stars to 4, because complete idiots want to not be lossers?

I wil show you 500 pips per month, min draw down, starting, right now!!!!

ziggy123:
zard, I can't always cherry pick, tell you what, I show you mine, you show me yours, sound good?

this way dumb money can see, how did we go fro 5 stars to 4, because complete idiots want to not be lossers?

I wil show you 500 pips per month, min draw down, starting, right now!!!!

ok, why am I long the red eyed monster here?

I like 153.91 short, can anyone tell me why not?

or better yet, tell me why????

come on senior members, by now surely you ahve a clue????

Good lord man, do you realize 10 star contrabutions????, quit chasing!!!!!!!

look at my entry, 40 pips from low????

why, am I long, come on, you wanna be forex traders. counter trend, mind you???, why do I percive resistance where i do, why?

I just bought with momentum????? 50 pips on red eyed monster??????, not shit people!!!!!

I will show you demonstrations on the most feared forex pair, with un-canny accuracy, read me?, fel me?, take me?

I go long most feared forex pair?????, stop?, oh xome on, who's brilliant????

look at my entry?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Zard, i will only demonstrate GJ signals, most feared forex pair uncanny, accuracy!!!!!

Files:

ziggy123:
ok, why am I long the red eyed monster here?

I like 153.91 short, can anyone tell me why not?

or better yet, tell me why????

come on senior members, by now surely you ahve a clue????

I just bought with momentum????? 50 pips on red eyed monster??????, not shit people!!!!!

I will show you demonstrations on the most feared forex pair, with un-canny accuracy, read me?, fel me?, take me?

I go long most feared forex pair?????, stop?, oh xome on, who's brilliant????

Pick me, Pick me...(waiving hands frantically) I know, I know

Xard777

xard777:
Pick me, Pick me...(waiving hands frantically) I know, I know Xard777

hell yeah zard. stop 153.35 baby

ok, for the not so fint of heart taken out by 10 pips, ummmm, 10 pips, GJ, hahahaha, ok, me ziggy still holding on!!!!, 10 pips this pair, you shitting me????

I so sorry, i miss it by 10 pips, GJ......lol

but, I got balls. llie a mule, can't always get ot be near computer for premium!!!

xard777:
Pick me, Pick me...(waiving hands frantically) I know, I know Xard777

38.2 your fibbo grid, intesreting zard, 94.2 from previous high perhaps?

I just got back, from running around with some filthy rich american wenches!!!! all want bad boys!!!!

I tel them, uh -huh, sure you do.....hahahahahahahahaha

who's your daddy????

come on momentum, carry me through, to cover my expenses with some fine ladies tonight, not greedy, give me 50 pips so I can retire for the eveneing????

this thing is prick tease...lol

I got your up and down!!!!!

In my pants, do a little dance, make alittle love, get down tonight!

fibo is accurate , with a long trend (uni-direction)

then rebound a bit

(but never know which fibo level will it be rebound) -- so I gave up fibo

Reason: