Trading System by Xard777 - page 17

xx3xxx,

would you mind share your indicators from your #151 post and

maybe tell us a little more about this 1hr system?

Thank you

Ziggy123 i cant get the snakeforce when i have load it and load the tenplate it is not there but all the other indicators are ?

also can you explain you system little ?

best regards

kerdoskopos:
xx3xxx,

would you mind share your indicators from your #151 post and

maybe tell us a little more about this 1hr system?

Thank you

#151 indicator is not difficult to find , see few of those look like that

but not sure that it is that good , if you use it in real life --- but today -- for USD/CAD looks quite GOOD

may enter whenever it touches the blue line

-----

if you are interested in cross currency and good in 5 min chart

(i.e. no USD at all -- for cross currency)

you may give me your MSN by PM (private message) of the forum

-- if you teach me your success trading in MSN esp during UPtrend or DownTrend, I will give you all the indicator in that template

( I will only do trading in DEMO account now, but need some good discipline training )

ziggy123:
I liek to watch the news, not so much as to gage directions of funny mental announcements, but to gain some perspective on the nature and magnitude of potentianl market activities, your technical amalysis can keep you on the right side, of "funny mentals" HINT: in a longer term 4hr range bound market, such as the swissy, you want to be trading off the 5 min. it will brekout soon, and then you can jump in after it's initial breakout, and look to longer term signals to capture those 2-3 day hold times.

I hope some of this what I am sharing will enlighten, at least one person, and perhaps allow you to see the markets in a new way, to make thier decision process just alittle easier.

Ok, Zard...I think I have enough posts on your thread for awhile...passing the baton over to you, just wanted to share with your thread followers, as I have read many of your posts and gained.

Hi Ziggy123...very nice work...is it possible to get the indicators and template for the chart you have shown in post 161???

even ex4 format would be fine Ziggy123

It's like watching a pendulum swing...as it comes down we see it in the consolodation area before we see it breakout again.

All the best

Xard777

for the previous indicator I post

I have put more information there -- on the 1 hr indicators (pick and mix)

not sure whether it would produce profitable result

but since the market move -- got a lot of constipation in between , during last 2 weeks

probably, I will go and test other 1hr system, and when the market get more volatility, will test this 5 minutes system (it seem to depend of micro-volatility to make it good limit order entry and quick exit)

ziggy one is quite good in deciding -- when we get it wrong and have to close it (use 5 min time frame)

Files:
1hr_system.jpg  224 kb

Hey zard, here you go...

Hussein, was able to get the snake downloaded, i don't know why the MTF snake force on some peoples charting is'nt showing up, or loading, if you can get a handle on it, and fix the bug, perhaps you can post the template coming from your MT4 charting so newbies don;t have to try and get around it. I've attatched the template you requested with this post and indicators, that are additional, hope you find it benneficial at seeing market flow as I am/have.

xx3xxx, yes, and the 5 min can give some signals, I estimate about 5 clean/quality ones per 24 hrs, while the others, 3-4 maybe false possitives or fake outs, each higher time frames will have less fakes per 24hr period, typically 30 min has 2 clean signals, and 1hr-1 clean signal...that said, using the 5 min if you can see the 30 min cycles, and engage based upon percieved price conatainment, you can pick off some good pips, especially in this un-predictable swings/cycles, before the mid term, or more long term momentum decides to come into play. it's a game played by market makers. physcological in nature, they want to see mid term ( position plays ) and swing plays committing. I think they are on the side lines at the moment, so when price moves 300 pips down, then back up 280, down 90, up 120, down 200, up 10, down 50, up 150, there is no natural flow as we are in a mid term range, and best to trade the 5 min what you see, without any mid term bias. market makers trying to sucker investors into would be bear/bull traps, but they are leary!!!

xard777:
Hi Ziggy123...very nice work...is it possible to get the indicators and template for the chart you have shown in post 161???

even ex4 format would be fine Ziggy123

It's like watching a pendulum swing...as it comes down we see it in the consolodation area before we see it breakout again.

All the best

Xard777

it is like a pendullum swing, that is why so many like the polly nominal regressional curve, but I find it difficult, as it recalulates totally contrary to what it once was, once violated, this is why I prefer a moving average type of price containment/channels, what you see is what you get!

So, if you percieve a narrow 5 min, or 15 min keltner ATR, with a longer time frame short bias/strength ( 4hr/daily ), I will always jump on shorts signals, especially if plus 7/8 murrey intrday. it's high probability, because no matter gann, elliot, or any other crazy theory, that is completely and totally subjective, you have a mecanical, probable, cause and effect in development, which I personally, trust alot more trading currencies. That is "OBJECTIVE" in nature.

Remaining indicators for above post/template here!

Hi Ziggy123,

Am I missing a heiken ashi type indicator for when price crosses the ma line???

All the best

Xard777

long term data, aussie

doing your analysis on the longer time frames is crucial ( at least to gage strength )...while the markets are ALWAYS right, we still can put our ear to the ground and listen for clues, with fibonacci confluence areas, of support and resistance. retracements and projection levels. always trading what you see with some discretionary educational analysis, so if right you have targets. Even that is totally unnecessary, if you have a mechnical system. but we all like to be right, I don;t care who you are, it's that human element...lol

once you master fibonacci confluence areas, understand cycles, higher/highs, lower/lows you can trade just price action. I am not there yet, as I still prefer quality indicators to give me a road map, I mean how fun can it be having signals automatically signalling you, as to market cycles, picking off tops and bottoms for that desired time frame?...lol

Zard, I did an edit on that post, and figured some had the indicators from previoulsy, but I added as to not confuse, all the indicators.

Files:

Thanks Ziggy123...Now I am as happy as a pig in shit:-))

Xard777

Reason: