Trading System by Xard777 - page 26

Cyrox indicators

How well do you like the Cyrox indicators ?

xard777:
I use a 15min and 5min setup with two pairs... Xard777

???????????

xard777:
Hi Joe,

I was just playing around with MA Alert...

Xard777

Xard777...those arrows repaint like crazy!!!...also I noticed you're cheating with Ninja Traitor...what is that suppose to mean?

Mongoloid

Pava:
Xard777...those arrows repaint like crazy!!!...also I noticed you're cheating with Ninja Traitor...what is that suppose to mean?

It is supposed to mean that Xard has started a thread where he shares one of his systems,you may like it or not,but,if you were intelligent,OK I know this is too much to ask for,but let`s presume ...you would just shut up your dirty mouth and learn...Why somebody as Xard who has contributed so much to this forum has to stand a mongoloid like you?

Xard...thanks a lot for your system and explanations.

Regards

S

Well hello again...

SIMBA:
It is supposed to mean that Xard has started a thread where he shares one of his systems,you may like it or not,but,if you were intelligent,OK I know this is too much to ask for,but let`s presume ...you would just shut up your dirty mouth and learn...Why somebody as Xard who has contributed so much to this forum has to stand a mongoloid like you?

Xard...thanks a lot for your system and explanations.

Regards

S

We learn every day...today we learned something knew...something noone new...Simba is a racist...

welcome Simba to Pava's haters club...you might cry on Wallander or Davidke shoulders...

That message was for Xard not you...so stay away boy

Hater`s club?

Pava:
We learn every day...today we learned something knew...something noone new...Simba is a racist...

welcome Simba to Pava's haters club...you might cry on Wallander or Davidke shoulders...

Hahahaaha....

This is a free forum,so,I won`t stay away unless I wish to do so

I couldn`t be a member of Pava`s haters club,since there are no members,you see,if you really think about it(ok,I know it is difficult for you,just try,ok?)nobody hates you,people just despises you or ignores you.

This message is for you,so try to understand it

S

Pava:

Give it up Pava. Your posts are all worthless. You try so hard to be funny and clever its pathetic. You contribute nothing to this forum.

?

jturns23:
Give it up Pava. Your posts are all worthless. You try so hard to be funny and clever its pathetic. You contribute nothing to this forum.

do I even know you?...

toddanderson:
How well do you like the Cyrox indicators ?

Hi there, I have been experimenting with the cyrox system, the one shown uses ma lines from 10 to 330 with intervals of 10...i.e 10,20,30,40...330 and I have highlighted two ma lines, the 100ma which shows support/resistance and the last 330 ma line to show the backbone of the cyrox rainbow.

There is also Northern Lights Strategy which use a similar method but they use a two color red/green ma line to show breakout/direction of price.

This version I have tried by using xma lines 6 through 33 with intervals of 3..i.e 6,9,12,15...33 and that looks quite interesting too.

I enclose a mt4 chart with the xma lines drawn in for your perusal and also include the xma line indicator should you wish to play about with it.

Again, I am just looking for something to backup my existing preconceptions of where and when price should move.

Have fun playing with the indicator....oh, there may be a better ma two color indicator to use, I just kinda grabbed the first one in my indy's collection to try it out.

All the best

Xard777

Hi Pava, enjoying yourself I see....

:)

xard777:
Hi there, I have been experimenting with the cyrox system, the one shown uses ma lines from 10 to 330 with intervals of 10...i.e 10,20,30,40...330 and I have highlighted two ma lines, the 100ma which shows support/resistance and the last 330 ma line to show the backbone of the cyrox rainbow.

There is also Northern Lights Strategy which use a similar method but they use a two color red/green ma line to show breakout/direction of price.

This version I have tried by using xma lines 6 through 40 with intervals of 3..i.e 6,9,12,15...40 and that looks quite interesting too.

I enclose a mt4 chart with the xma lines drawn in for your perusal and also include the xma line indicator should you wish to play about with it.

Again, I am just looking for something to backup my existing preconceptions of where and when price should move.

Have fun playing with the indicator....oh, there may be a better ma two color indicator to use, I just kinda grabbed the first one in my indy's collection to try it out.

All the best

Xard777

Hi Pava, enjoying yourself I see....

As usual:)

Reason: