There is a virtual stop. Question: can the DC make an anti-virtual stop... - page 10

Roman Shiredchenko:
How (not a code, but an approach in words in general terms...) can a broker track a trader's VIRTUAL stop?
Without a special approach and modifications to the terminal, this is not possible. So, if someone manages to prove it. Then consider that another global conspiracy has been exposed.

Roman Shiredchenko:
How (not the code, but the APPROPRIATE words in general terms...) can a broker track a trader's VIRTUAL stop?
I mean, they can see the stops and they slide past them, so they can apparently put a slippage against that virtual stop at the constant levels of the virtual stop too...

Roman Shiredchenko:
How (not the code, but the APPROPRIATE words in general terms...) to track a VIRTUAL trader's stop by a broker?
Obviously, involve the Telepath Club )) http://forum.mql4.com/ru/40807
Клуб Телепатов - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Клуб Телепатов - MQL4 форум

Сергей Криушин:
Stops are visible to them and they slip past them, so they can apparently set a slippage against this virtual stop at constant stop levels...

IMHO. Don't look for a black cat in a dark room, for it is not there.

Without knowledge of strategy there is no way to "track" and slip :-) a virtual stop, because in the current trade it is tracked at the same level by the robot, in the next trade - it already has a different (larger or smaller) value in absolute value.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Apparently, involve the Telepath Club )) http://forum.mql4.com/ru/40807

Nostalgia... :-)

Notice - Mr. Abolk is the CHAIRMAN! :-)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Obviously, involve the Telepath Club ))
In other words, I'd like to know quite concretely: whether or not they can see my terminal or my ways of working...

Roman Shiredchenko:

IMHO. Don't look for a black cat in a dark room, for it is not there.

Without knowledge of the strategy it is IMPOSSIBLE to "track" and slip :-) the virtual stop, because in the current trade it is tracked at the same level by the robot, in the next trade - it already has a different (greater or lesser) value in absolute value.

So what you're saying is that the stop level should be floating... usually it's at a set level...

Сергей Криушин:
In other words, I'd like to know quite concretely whether or not they can see my terminal or my ways of working...

+ through the webcam on your nauta they can see you and get into your brain and know EVERYTHING! and ways and terminals - everything....

:-)

So much for the psychiatrist with persecution mania.... :-)

Nobody cares about your bullshit. Don't bother.

You'll get away with it either way.... :-)

Сергей Криушин:

So what you're saying is that the stop level should be floating...usually it's at a set level...

Who has what - different strategies - different robots.... "normally" - even in your sense - is until the next optimization of the robot's values. Or revision of stop size in manual trading.

Type - google - mental (same as virtual) stop. HOW WILL THE DT TRACE IT IF IT'S NOT THERE? IF IT IS IN YOUR TRADING PLAN, known ONLY to YOU!!!!!!!

Naturally, they "see" the common standard stop - FOR A LEVEL, for example.

Roman Shiredchenko:

+ through the webcam on your nauta they can see you and get into your brain and know EVERYTHING! and ways and terminals - everything....

:-)

So much for the psychiatrist with persecution mania.... :-)

Nobody cares about your bullshit. Don't bother.

You'll get away with it either way.... :-)

I will, but I just want to know the extent of my and their guilt in this ... maybe even go crazy from this ... ...or the plague... Gambling addiction is a terrible affliction of humanity...especially in recent times...)
Reason: