Trading System by Xard777 - page 31

You can look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706 with the description about where to place indicators and EAs to.

Thanks to Xard 777 & NewDigital

Thankyou very much , both NewDigital & Xard777 ,for your kind Help

Help

wondering:
I think all of these indicators have the potential for longer term trades. I'm getting older, 57 and don't have the attention span of you youger guys and gals even though I have been staring at these charts for too many hours per day, 16+ for the last 2+years. 4hr and 1 day charts are valid with the right entry and exit . Short term trades are also valid but take much more attention span and use trend and countertrend trades. Would love to have an indicator that tells me this is the trend at the moment and projects the future. Then I'd be rich and wouldn't need to trade.

Xard777, xxx3xxx

I am using xard777 manual sytem and indicators for 3 weeks and the result is quit good, but all positions I took start to loose because of repainting/updating. I am still looking the best entry point.

I find some documentation on Murrey Math system (timeframe) but I am affraid I did not undestand clearly do you have some detailled documentation on the way to interpret timeframe?

Could you please post a snapshot of the next trades you are going to take using this system and/or a short list of rules for entry/exit?

Regards,

Murray PDF

the_murrey.htm mury_maths.pdf

murrey_math_trading_-_learning_center.pdf

mm2.pdf

I found these Docs that people have prepared

Jeff

research, test, pick and mix

ask ziggy, he is the PhD in movement dynamics

wondering:

mm2.pdf

Jeff

Thanks a lot Jeff

wondering:

mm2.pdf

Jeff

nice list, thx alot

GOT a suggestion

for those orange top bar and bottom blue bar

and also the BIG red sun on top, and big red/ green sun on the bottom

How about -- do not repait them, say 5 to 10 (5 min bar) bars after it appears or only repaint the last 5 or last 10 bar, and do not bother those BEFORE that

this way, the system look less than PERFECT

but we Might make better decision

(if you want to find the code method , that do something like that, one of my indicator might not repaint, after 5 bars has passed , i.e. will still repaint the last 5 bars, so I probably able to find the CODING to do something similar )

I have a small problem,

I have this xard's indicator(X-Wave-(21-13-8-1).ex4) in :\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder and that is right I belive.

But when I open MT4 and look in Navigator I cannot see this EA,is this a hidden EA OR MT only accepts specific numbers of EAs and show them in Navigator window,thanks in advance,please help seniors.

fibozone:
I have a small problem,

I have this xard's indicator(X-Wave-(21-13-8-1).ex4) in :\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder and that is right I belive.

But when I open MT4 and look in Navigator I cannot see this EA,is this a hidden EA OR MT only accepts specific numbers of EAs and show them in Navigator window,thanks in advance,please help seniors.

Use this one and change settings to suit...

Xard777

Reason: