Trading System by Xard777 - page 19

Snakeforce Loading Problems

Hi Ziggy and all,

I tried to load the MTF_Snakeforce indicator and encountered the same problem as other had. To solve this you also have to install the original Snakeforce indicator, because the MTF version is referencing to it.

It is working fine for me now.

Gr. Piet

piet411:
Hi Ziggy and all,

I tried to load the MTF_Snakeforce indicator and encountered the same problem as other had. To solve this you also have to install the original Snakeforce indicator, because the MTF version is referencing to it.

It is working fine for me now.

Gr. Piet

Thank you for that, Piet411

Maybe someone can work the code so it does'nt have to piggy back?

is not snakeforce and maybe the other indicators repainting ??

best regards

jgadefelth:
is not snakeforce and maybe the other indicators repainting ?? best regards

Perhaps, it ( snake force ) repaints, you can google it, and see that it has a bad reputation. Of course some people are better off just flipping burgers, than being traders to....lol

ziggy123:
it is like a pendullum swing, that is why so many like the polly nominal regressional curve, but I find it difficult, as it recalulates totally contrary to what it once was, once violated, this is why I prefer a moving average type of price containment/channels, what you see is what you get!

So, if you percieve a narrow 5 min, or 15 min keltner ATR, with a longer time frame short bias/strength ( 4hr/daily ), I will always jump on shorts signals, especially if plus 7/8 murrey intrday. it's high probability, because no matter gann, elliot, or any other crazy theory, that is completely and totally subjective, you have a mecanical, probable, cause and effect in development, which I personally, trust alot more trading currencies. That is "OBJECTIVE" in nature.

Remaining indicators for above post/template here!

ziggy123,

What job Waddah Explosion indicator do? How to use it?

pj9100:
ziggy123, What job Waddah Explosion indicator do? How to use it?

I use the waddah to confirm a decreasing or increasing build of buy/sell preasure, I gage the strength on the 4hr/daily to plan my intrday trades, and it tames the snake force, or filters it. you have to watch it on the 1 min to see how it gives you signals and study it's rythem, if your a newbie, and have difficulties decifering data from mutiple time frames, with multiple indictors, try just adding the snake force with MTF setting as I mentioned in a previous post.

xard777:
May as well test it together....

...the template is good for 1m, 5m & 15m charts

Xard777

hi xard u have magic indicator

Look at the price when the final touch

Files:
eur.png  19 kb
chf.png  20 kb
jpy_1.png  26 kb
gbpjpy.png  28 kb
oil.png  28 kb

tareq hussein:

hi xard u have magic indicator

Look at the price when the final touch

Busted!!!

Xard777

Hey Ziggy,

Thanks for the hard work with snake, really impressive and interesting

All the best

xard777:
Busted!!! Xard777

how often does price respect those new calcualtions, without whipping through the +2/8, -2/8, violating that percieved support or resistance area, before it re-sets itself?