Trading System by Xard777 - page 20

ziggy123:
how often does price respect those new calcualtions, without whipping through the +2/8, -2/8, violating that percieved support or resistance area, before it re-sets itself?

That's why I do not use it on it's own...but it's the best tool out there

Xard777

one indicator for 5M fans

do not use it alone

use it for your favorite template, tell you the time for POSSIBLE ENTRY

please show us -- the BEFORE - and - AFTER of your entry, by showing 2 indicators, this way, we will LEARN (from success and mistake)

enjoy ! [ I tend to be prematurely early during entry -- hope that this indicator could help me to ENTER, after SIGN occur ]

2nd indicator

WATL -- as ziggy suggestion , green and red shade could be use to draw straight base line (but if you are too lazy to DRAW it yourself -- you may use WATL to do it automatically -- but you will have a messy chart )

Files:
watl.ex4  32 kb

xard777:
That's why I do not use it on it's own...but it's the best tool out there Xard777

nice template Zard, I can see it's effectiveness at 1st glance, It's good when out-side the box thinkers/system developers can colaborate thier findings, and allow newbies an opportunitiy, to get creative on their own, mixing and matching to find the right fit, with all this good information. It's worth it's weight in gold, only wish when I 1st started out these type of quality threads were available. I'm sure some might be getting a bit over-whelmed with the information being provided, and boy do I remeber those days, now, I can just look at something, and know how it works automatically.

If you are new, just take it in slow, bite size pieces, play around, demo test, some of these templates are cookie cutter ready, if you just train your eyes, and understand a bit about the markets, you will soon begin to see and understand. I've seen many systems out there for thousands: paintbarfactory, nexgen, trend-profiler, advanced GET, roy kelly you name it.

some of the information provided on this thread rival those costly indicators/systems, and surpass even. most importantly, enjoy the journey, when you've arrived you will know it.

xard777:
That's why I do not use it on it's own...but it's the best tool out there Xard777

5 min cable had some sweet-ass, opportunites last 12 hrs...=)

no gann, no elliot wave, no wolfe wave, no gartley patterns, no candle formations, price patterns, traditional default indicators, man, we are debunking....LOL

I think these theories, traditional indicators need to have a warning, like some pharmaceutical drugs, systoms may cause: sweaty palms, rapid heart rate, holes in your walls, sleepness nights and it some cases even death, please consult your broker to make sure this is for you....HAHAHAHA!!!

that is, financial death!

xard777:
May as well test it together....

...the template is good for 1m, 5m & 15m charts

Xard777

I really appreciate all your help!!

KC

-- HOW you will do it ?

got a puzzle -- , I would like to have your input

there is a sharp U-turn in the dig of today 21 aug 2009

CHF/jpy

how to trade this pair today-- would you suggest

when will be the ENTRY signal

do you use LIMIT order to entry ?

what is the TP / SL -- top profit , stop loss that you would recommend

please see the dig -- if the dig is not good enough, I may update it with some text labels, later

I have no clues, how to avoid big loss and sharp turn in this type of scenarios, so please advice !!

-- use dig to explain --- if possible

Files:
c_j_3.jpg  269 kb

xx3xxx:
got a puzzle that , I would like to have your input

there is a sharp U-turn in the dig of today 21 aug 2009

CHF/jpy

how to trade this pair today-- would you suggest

when will be the ENTRY signal

do you use LIMIT order to entry ?

what is the TP / SL -- top profit , stop loss that you would recommend

please see the dig -- if the dig is not good enough, I may update it with some text labels, later

I have no clues, how to avoid big loss and sharp turn in this type of scenarios, so please advice !!

-- use dig to explain --- if possible

xx3xxx, your making the classic newbie mistake, wayyyyy to much going on, you need to clear out some of that clutter, you have several things going on that tell the samethings, and some that contrdict.

you will get confused and freeze, fearful of pulling the trigger, analysis paralysis...strip it down in segments, have 3 or 4 of something on one chart, and 3 or 4 of the other on another chart, test them both, pull one more off one, and add something form the other, but I think in my experience you will freeze up. it is information overload. you want it clean, and clear, you will have less head aches.

I used to have charts, that looked so cool, tons of indicators, color choices, it was like decorating my 1st appartment, and looked beauitful, I said this just has to work. once I blew a 30K account in 9 weeks, I had to go back to the drawing board, even that took me an additional 3 years of hard effort.

strip the odd indicators that contradict, keep only 2 that tell you the samething, and make sure you can see your candles to do fibonacci analysis, and trendlines.

I mean it looks beauitful, don;t get me wrong, but I think you are smarter than that...less is more?

So, with all that, I would try and eliminate a few things, start with those arrows, to many false possitives, you already said the circles give you troubles, keep only the moving averages, maybe you can share the settings, the solid ma ribbon distorts price price always on the foreground, keep the middle oscillator, looks like zards creation, is good, spand out your cci setting, much to fast for the 5 min use a 24-89 setting, start getting rid of the false posstives, you will go crazy. slow it down, clean it up, remeber your on the 5 min, you need filters!!!

try just using an 89, 2 standard deviation bollinger band, with a 24 linear weighted median price H/L-2

thanks

ARROWS-- I KNEW they are so WRONG -- (never be right)

but , it is kinda of NO TRADE ZONE for me -- when arrows show up , esp arrow for both direction -- in a concentration consolidated area

your cci setting, much to fast for the 5 min use a 24-89 setting,

====> the indicator setting is in the DIG (how should I set it for 5 min chart ?) i.e. 15-5-8

How I should set it -- for 5 min ?

Files:
cci.jpg  57 kb

the cci look like that --- in this dig (non-compressed)

earlier dig -- I use ( - ) to compress the whole day chart, so it squeeze up to show the whole day=== that is not normal compression

in this non-compressed dig, it seems to be all right to be (not too fast , not too slow) --

any maths experts here

in university, I did study about some statistics

-- an example, in an accurate TEST, the test is very accurate -- but still give certain percentage of false POSITIVE and false NEGATIVE result

-- with basic probability, we would use few indicators to reduce that error

anyone got some cool suggestion on indicator and level and explain those statistics in plain terms , so we could get more ACCURACY in our prediction

-- as it seems, everything is down to statistics, and to the 3 states that our guess would turn out ! (we have not yet consider REPAINTING in this calculation though)

this link

looks like ziggy one

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178366/page38

Reason: