Fisher Transform - page 13

my name is REX ALUFA-EHIGIE, this fisher_yur4ik indicator works perfectly in GBP/USD , EUR/GBP and USD/CHF all in 4hrs chart..... input-14 for clear break out .

castlebrook:
Hi,Is anyone trading this EA? If so what results are you getting and which is the best timeframe?

it seems this thread has been closed, or can anybody help out.

thanks for your help.

regards,

kaushal

hamy:
hi guysjust wounder why we always end up in negative we have indictors we have knowledge ect ect still so hard to make profit!!what is it ?

It's harder to predict the future than everyone thinks...

nekojita:
I am a newbie to MT4 and do not know the syntax for programming. Does anyone know how to add up and down arrows to the price chart to make the buy/sell signals for this indicator easier to see? Thanks, Art

I taught myself by looking in the custom indicators folder. Open one that's close to what you want, and modify it. The syntax is close to Javascript. For arrows, the last parameter is size, and can be 1-5.

thankyou verymuch

Hi

EA does not made buy order -0.25 if i choose period 60

But it made sell order -0.25 instead of buy

any one can solve this issue ? i need fisher period 60

Thanks

charlyher:
Okay, I know all the entry techniques in the world for Forex. However, I have not seen any that is more consistent. I want a high probability and simple system that can give me like 5 winnings with 1 loss or 3 winnings with 1 loss. I want my winnings to be more than my loss. That way, I can relax on my REWARD and RISK strategy. Don't give me MACD, stochastic, RSI, EMA's, etc... Give me something different, but really consistent.

You said you know the technique of the forex world, well that is a good start but it takes time to find the system that suits your need.

5 winnings with one loss is asking allot, this is something you need to learn on your own. The forex market changes constantly, and in that case indicators and trading systems don't always work like you would expect them to such as lagging repainting and so on.

I have been trading doe over four years, and have finally come up with a system I like and if used right it is profitable. But again it depends on the market. You have to do more research on what works for you and use a trading simulator on different systems and indicators. I endid up using indicators from different systems to make my own system.

Forex is a complicated system to learn and be profitable and takes a long time to learn, but well worth it in the long run.

Here is a picture of my chart it is clean and simple to read.

Here is a trading simulator that works well

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195597

Files:
chart_24.gif  30 kb

Hello scorpion! Whether there is the future of this system function, thank you

Reason: