Trading System by Xard777 - page 9

Hey Xard, what about the other entries for the system? thanks...

xard777:
Here is a finished suggestion for a manual trading system...

My main trade screen is 15min charts.

I have added Profiles...

***Before selecting the new profiles please goto profiles and save your current setup as myprofile***

That way you can return to your own screen setup at any time by selecting myprofile

Once you have saved your own profile goto File/Profiles...and select Analysis Mode or Trade Mode

Enjoy!..

Xard777

This looks very similar to a system you posted in this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179243

Its good to know you kept at it. So am I to understand this functions in a similar fashion? I downloaded and took a look at it and you seem to have added numbers to go along with your alerts.

A little clarification on the entry rules for your new template would be helpfull. (you have several posts that say "see first post" as an answer to how to trade this system, but you seem to have deleted your trading instructions from your first post?)

Also the profiles you included the the package appear to be using the older template.

#MT Stochastic.mq4 repaints when changing colour correct?

this is not absolute

-- Xionanx --

pick and mix with other indicators that you might have

if you have successful trade with this or mix with others, show us

by the way , it is very CPU intensive

has anyone forward trading this system? i am still not sure how to use it, because it repaints, so i am not sure when i should get it, and when i get in, then the dot moved, so can someone help me, i am just not sure

Example of today's trade

Went long. After some time price went down. Got stopped. Blue bar shifted down. could not enter the market as blue rings failed to appear, missed good rally.

Pis attached.

If any comments please post.

microlost:
has anyone forward trading this system? i am still not sure how to use it, because it repaints, so i am not sure when i should get it, and when i get in, then the dot moved, so can someone help me, i am just not sure
Files:
eur1.gif  26 kb
eur2.gif  25 kb

maccavity:
Went long. After some time price went down. Got stopped. Blue bar shifted down. could not enter the market as blue rings failed to appear, missed good rally.

Pis attached.

If any comments please post.

Hi there.....ouch!..don't you just hate when it does that...

Basically you have two sets of large circles..Red and Blue...the red being the outer and blue the inner.

At the time you went long the base that you were working from was a large blue circle, price went up and met resistance by way of red boxes then dropped to a new lower level at which point the large blue circle was superseded by the large red circle which made a new base, held and a rally ensued thereafter.

In future use the red and blue boxes as a heads up to possible change in trends. possible solution is to come out of the up trade when the red boxes are drawn and buy back in when opposite blue boxes are drawn.

see chart....

Hi, xard777! Thanks for input!

Does it mean that red circle means that probable base (bottoom or peak) is formed? And blue and pink circles are sort of internal tops and bottoms?

xard777:
Hi there.....ouch!..don't you just hate when it does that...

Basically you have two sets of large circles..Red and Blue...the red being the outer and blue the inner.

At the time you went long the base that you were working from was a large blue circle, price went up and met resistance by way of red boxes then dropped to a new lower level at which point the large blue circle was superseded by the large red circle which made a new base, held and a rally ensued thereafter.

In future use the red and blue boxes as a heads up to possible change in trends. possible solution is to come out of the up trade when the red boxes are drawn and buy back in when opposite blue boxes are drawn.

see chart....

trial version has expired...

xard777:
Here is a finished suggestion for a manual trading system...

My main trade screen is 15min charts.

I have added Profiles...

***Before selecting the new profiles please goto profiles and save your current setup as myprofile***

That way you can return to your own screen setup at any time by selecting myprofile

Once you have saved your own profile goto File/Profiles...and select Analysis Mode or Trade Mode

Enjoy!..

Xard777

Xard777, U're doing a very good job for everybody by giving us your systems and indicators but one of the indicators from your pack is expired (or at least that's what he screams about) .

Anyways this is the message i get: 2009.08.03 16:48:12 #MT Clock EURUSDFXF,M15: Alert: Trial version has expired! Email support@forexprofitmonster.com with broker account number for rights to full version!

question: - Is this indi mandatory in the template? ... kuz just removing it from the template is the simplest solution.

10x

Just checking out your templates and I get...

Trial version has expired! Email support@forexprofitmonster.com with broker account number for rights to full version!

I used the indicators from your zip file on the first post.

Lux

PS: Also you helpful 'see first post' comments are a bit useless when there's actually no information in the first post.

Reason: