Trading System by Xard777 - page 16

examples, tunnel variants....

here is a samples of what I am working on...each pair is different, well groups of pairs, 3 max, and time frames variants.

The Keltnets ATR default will achieve close to this, well some-what, otherwise i would'nt be working so diligently on it, with the tighter murrey levels it can be close, and added bennefit. with these fibo tunnels I am created, i am going with a further out murreys, as there will be no need for those tighter levels. it'll be over kill and to messy.

everything is a work in progress....lol

Files:
channels.gif  32 kb
channels2.gif  32 kb

Looks fine! Great work!

ziggy talk about something DEEP

just like reading a phD thesis now -- not so visual nor easy to understand

although, it sounds like another indicator called center of gravity or those indicator that derive from that one

--

enclose xard777 system, I think it is about 5M smaller pip target

if the monemtum is strong and you think the trend will continue forever, you can SET LIMIT ORDER 2 to 3 pip FURTHER than the trend (i.e. when the trend continue , it will hit)

if you think there is a lot of hesitation or small volatility, i.e. it will retract a bit before new PUSH is going toward the trend, you may set 5 to 8 pip backward , so when it retract, it will hit

=== but the dig will change dramatically, esp in the early EURO time zone -- so , if you have a successful trade

you can take few snap shot -- before enter, and just before exit -- and LET US see how the CHART will be changed (so we could learn it from your successful trade as well)

Files:
small.jpg  25 kb

added middle line to keltner

In this sample, I added a middle color changing line to the keltner, minus the 24 longer heiken look,, that mimics the current time frame snake, different visual...you can see, illustrated here, where no murrey math levels were able to provide pricise support or resistance, the keltner channel, with new middle line ( changing colors ) was able to help identify, additional support and resistance.

Files:
up-dated2.gif  28 kb

explain Using your system Xard777 to a beginner

saw your system but does not understand its functionalities. could you assist a beginner like me.thanks.

react and attack....

just remember, price containment or lack there of, can be the difference in knowing your risk exposure and potential gains. meaning more confidence in pulling the trigger. easpecialy in tight ranges, that more often than not after a bigger 1-3 day move ( 200- 300 pips ) will go range bound for several days..picking off pips in this range is where the keltner ATR can add confidence to your murrey levels.

Just note: that when price explodes into a trending situation the keltner will widen, and price will push the boundries, bouncing from outter limits, to the central dynamic line. The longer term snake force will allow you to see this type of roll over.

always gage strength of percieved momentum 4hr/daily if you have strength on waddah ( buy/sell presure) to the down side, and on the 15 min time frame you are at the upper outter edge of the keltner bands, and high in the intrday murrey range, I know your not looking for longs, I hope!!!

your objective, is to contain, and corner price, then attack.

hunter/gatherer

5 min cable

here is what the 5 min was telling smart money on the cable late asian, early european secession last night

american secession 5 min cable

I liek to watch the news, not so much as to gage directions of funny mental announcements, but to gain some perspective on the nature and magnitude of potentianl market activities, your technical amalysis can keep you on the right side, of "funny mentals" HINT: in a longer term 4hr range bound market, such as the swissy, you want to be trading off the 5 min. it will brekout soon, and then you can jump in after it's initial breakout, and look to longer term signals to capture those 2-3 day hold times.

I hope some of this what I am sharing will enlighten, at least one person, and perhaps allow you to see the markets in a new way, to make thier decision process just alittle easier.

Ok, Zard...I think I have enough posts on your thread for awhile...passing the baton over to you, just wanted to share with your thread followers, as I have read many of your posts and gained.

any newbies have figure out

How to use xard system ?? in live trading

(maybe recent constipated type of movement , make it more difficult)

Do you...

Nevermind, I found the answer

Thank you Xard for your work here.. awesome. And thank you ziggy for your

take and work on it as well.

Great stuff

GF

ziggy123:
I liek to watch the news, not so much as to gage directions of funny mental announcements, but to gain some perspective on the nature and magnitude of potentianl market activities, your technical amalysis can keep you on the right side, of "funny mentals" HINT: in a longer term 4hr range bound market, such as the swissy, you want to be trading off the 5 min. it will brekout soon, and then you can jump in after it's initial breakout, and look to longer term signals to capture those 2-3 day hold times.

I hope some of this what I am sharing will enlighten, at least one person, and perhaps allow you to see the markets in a new way, to make thier decision process just alittle easier.

Ok, Zard...I think I have enough posts on your thread for awhile...passing the baton over to you, just wanted to share with your thread followers, as I have read many of your posts and gained.
Reason: