MySIMPLE trading system - page 38

newdigital:
My Winrar could open it so I just downloaded his attachments and make it in Winzip.

Thanks New Digital !

It works

Damned winrar

soul:
may i know which broker offer HangSeng for datafeed in MT4?
pj9100:
I want to have this MT4 platform for Hang Seng Index trading. Which broker is offering this one?

thanks

PJ

try this Link for demo acc. i use this Link

good work, thanks thats link is work

good morning and sallam to masemus,

thank you very much for your joget indi especially the tp1,2 and 3,

i just have a question if the tp3 was hit than

should us continue the trade or

left for other currency pairs which the tp3 haven`t hit,

terima kasih for your reply....

currently short on usdjpy and tp3 just coming soon.....

new to forex

masemus:
good work, thanks thats link is work

Hello

Please I’m new to forex and I opened an account with Alpari ($200) now I’m down to $120, please I need your help I saw the systems you are talking about the problem is that I don’t know were to start. Can you pls reattach the system and tell me how to use it, before I lose all my money thanks. Hope to hear from you.

Work and Time the answer

Trading the Forex is a tough task master. Don't think that someone can give you their "miracle" trading formula and you will be set over night. I learned by hard experience that you have to develope your own trading approach with a lot of effort and time. There just is no substitute for patience and study.

It is next to impossible to start off with minimal funds and work your way through the learning curve. I will tell you what I should have been told a number of months ago - It will not come over night and expect to be a looser before you can learn to win. I have been working at this for a number of months and only now be able to walk in every night and know that I will be profitable.

You know what template I use - one that I made up from numerous scources that is now mine. It is profitable every night and only now am I able to make the kind of money that I wanted a number of months ago. I am now able to trade full time and have not had a loosing night for a number of weeks....but I could not have said that a few months ago.

My two cents.... and good luck but don't look for overnight miracles.

_rdb_:
this is Buy signals

I try to open the new topic for this template

but the topic is removed by administrator.

anybody can tell me the reason for administrator removed some thread ?

sorry, indicator at picture still in Indonesian language.

I will fix it

Nice template. Thanks for sharing

I apologize masemus, I will sharing my template yours thread.

that because me cannot and [do] not know its way open the new topic.

I only will sharing [of] result of my work because all that I get learntly from this forum.

possible there which like and suited for using

this I enhance the idea for the goals of Tp for my _rdb_Signal, by using indicator of Pivot Crazy 8 Hours.

I see its result fair to middling nicely some currency.

Files:
pivot_tp.gif  96 kb

Hi

Hi RDB,

Can you tell us how to use your different templates - e.g. timeframes, SL, TP, etc?

Thank you.

hi stav01

I wish to explain a lot of about it

but very difficult to me for speak english.

I hope this picture can explain to you.

Reason: