Scalp_net - page 42

Besides, all scalp net versions are MA indicators crossing EA and can not be stable with same settings for year or more.

Example is Scalp_net_v1.5:

It is Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter:

And it is Scalp_net_v1.3:

It is forward testing results with RAS. It means you may have same in your Metatrader.

And I never changed the settings.

But as I said - any EAs based on MA or EMA indicators' crossing can not be stable to use with same settings.

Because of nature of MA indicators' crossing.

In this case do not use this EA with this broker.

I am forward testing some versions for many months with good results.

If I can do - everybody can do.

Hi, can you recommend a broker that is working fine with this system?

Regards

Halvard

I am not recommending anything as you see.

I am using Alpari rus. It may work with Alpari UK as well.

Any EMA crossing EAs can not be stable by performance for the long time. And any Scalp_net versions are EMA crossing by nature.

The case that it is performing good (some of the versions are performing good for few years without the settings changed) - it is very exotic case. I personally did not expect those good results.

But please note: any EMA crossing system can not be profitable consistently with same setting. EMA crossing EAs are dangerous a little because of unstability by performance.

That is why I am not recommending anything.

You can use RAS for example.

You can see the performance in my previous post by images for Scalp_net_v1.3.2. It is EMA crosing filtered by ... do not remember ... MACD may be. Very simple system working on M1 timeframe. I just attached EA to the chart and forgot for 6 months.

But there is no any guarantee that it will be same performance in the end of this year for example. because my goal is just to forward test. That is why I am not changing the settings.

Most probably you will change the settings at least once in a 3 months based on market changing.

Thanks for all the help Newdigital I really appreciate it, i will try it out live next week(Demo), maybe it will do better there, can be something wrong when i do the backtesting??

Again Thanks

Halvard

Backtesting?

I do not know ...

I do not believe in backtesting results.

I believe in system itself.

If the system is good so it should work. The only we need to know: when we will have the losses.

You know that good trades are asking about losses more the profit. For example, if the system is good and profitable so the case "see - I got big loss today" is more interesting than case "see - I win 400 pips today".

If the system is good so the system should win, right?

Yes i agree with you :-)

I will let the scalper run next week and also the news trader.. so will we se how i goes, lets hope its working good ;-)

Have a great weekend!

Halvard

Concerning the NewsTrader - read the whole thread. As it was the time when few people (including myself) were testing this EA simultaniously on different brokers and you will find good positive/negative comments and advices.

I did try the news trader on thursday and it did good on FxPro, so i will let in run the nex week to se :-))

Reason: