Trading System by Xard777 - page 15

xard777:
ok maccavity....let's go over this one more time...

The CURRENT large red cirlce on your chart is what we trade from...

IF the red circle is shown a HIGH, then we want to SHORT the market and trade down.

IF the red circle is shown a LOW, then we want to go LONG the market and trade up.

Now look at your charts, see the red circles, if they are HIGH, you trade down, if they are LOW you trade up.

People talk of wave cycles 1 through 5 and ABC, just think of the market moving in a zigzag fashion from red circle to red circle, you just trade in the direction of the last red circle to the new red circle that's still to be drawn.

All the best

Xard777

thanks xard777 for nice wave strategy....u r the best among the best

Observation from today's trade

Went long in the morning because pattern was formed (pic0). In 5-10 mins blue box dissapeared (pic1). Eur went down, stop got triggered, red circle and blue box moved to the new low as they never were in the previous place (pic2). Now long pattern formed (but I did not get in, just came home).

Coclusion. the system is for the range market- not for the trend. It is necesssary to make up the trend continuation pattern.

Files:
eur0.gif  31 kb
eur1_2.gif  31 kb
eur2_1.gif  33 kb

Be the trade, feel the trade...

Made 90 pips last night on the GJ drop, now shorting a signal on the aussie for another 100 pips, is'nt trading fun???

Files:

?

Xard, thanks you for that indicator...it helped. Now, how do we use the stochastics with your system or is it just an add-on? Also

am I entering a trade as soon as the star appears? In the case of the eurusd I would short?

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  65 kb

criss73:
Xard, thanks you for that indicator...it helped. Now, how do we use the stochastics with your system or is it just an add-on? Also am I entering a trade as soon as the star appears? In the case of the eurusd I would short?

.3916 looks real good!

ziggy123:
you want to trade in the direction of perrcieved 4hr strength, look for signals to appear intrday, at the top/bottom of the murrey range, I like to wait for momentum, and a confirmation of both snake force indicators, take for example on the 15 min I use a 1hr snake force also, and look for both of them to fire in the same direction. demo the signals, get a feel for it, I hope everything loads ok, according to the pictures.

you want to trade in the direction of perrcieved 4hr strength, look for signals to appear intraday, == as you said

will it look better using 1Hr chart (not the 4hr )to see where today DIRECTIONshould be -- using your template ??

====

ziggy template -- look pretty good, even many currencies pair of today 18 aug is so unpredictable , with many sudden move !

Alert

xard777,

First thanks for your system it seems to be great.

Actually I am trying your system from the 1/07/2009 to today using LFH_Traiding_Simulator_3.LearnForexHome.com. I am still looking for a precise exit signal.

1. Do you think we can use a lower timeframe with the same template and indicators to have a more precise idea of the moment the last stage 3 red circle won't move anymore?

2. Is it possible to disable the alert popup windows ("Possible change in direction ...").

3. Why all indicator are .ex4 files, why don't you publish your code? Do you plan to make a commercial version of the trading strategie?

Regards,

this sys look promising too -- never test it in real yet

it is an 1hr system, unlike xard777 which is a M5 system

enclose 2 dig -- one is EURO (blue) , one is CAD (cream)

as long as the blue lineis not break (esp outside the aussie trading range), seems to be quite safe to bet around the blue line

strong pullback cable resistance area

This system is good, and It's me who is not always perfect, I like many traders who analize pairs for HOURS sometimes get caught up in the belief we are right, and ignore signals. I'm still trying to break old habbits, and trade what I see, not what I think, some might relate.

I just wanted to share with you something I have been working on, while I am a big fan of murrey levels and it does aid me in deciding over bought/sold conditions intrday, it's not always an exact science, price has to break through at some point, so I have creaded a tunnel system that mimics the current time sanke force smooth median ( H/L-2 ) with fibonacci ratio variances, the goal, is to contain price at least a min, of 80% of the time, while creating fib levels that price will respect as support and resistance. Naturally, there are alot of variances, different time frames, explosiveness of some pairs opposed to others, but I have some notes and guidelines, that I am testing.

Another interesting avenue was using a mutli-time-frame moving average, and creating a tunnel/channel range for the longer time snake force that is instead of the 30 min current snake force, rather the 4hr, again I am seeing some encouraging findings, and there are alot of variances to consider, I have some settings on certain pairs that are just sweet as can be and will share in the future once I am certain of all the dynamics.

here is a sample, of what I am talking about, and will send you an up-dated version of the 1st template, with 2 additional indicaors, while keeping or sticking to my philosophy, keep it clean, simple, effective. although I was wrong on the move last night for the euro, I know my stops, and keep losses small, while when right, letting it goooooooooo. I have added such an indicator that will help you/me with this more.

Files:

up-dated, original template

here is an updated version of my original template, that I am happy to share....should be self explanitory, also did you guys hear about that moron hacker that got caught for a 2nd time?, beating his own recored with 140 million credit cards, now looking at life in prison, just goes to show you some idiots, will always be idiots...no offense to any of you hackers out there....LOL

Reason: