Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1126

sameermehta74:

Dear MLaden,

Could you please check this CCI Arrow indicator; as this indicator in Multi Time Frame does not show arrow every time 100 crossing happens after going through Zero crossing. I think, my statement might not as explanatory as the pic. I hope the pic hepls to explain my point.

In my example, I have tried to load this indicator on 1HR with H4 Time Frame for 33 CCI. 

Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts. Much appreciated.

Cheers, Sameer

All is OK with the cci arrow indicator (if you use the default levels). Attaching the version that works OK with changed levels too

Check the indicator you are comparing it with

hello dear mladen

would you please correct the mtf-kijunsen indicator .its not working.

thanks a lot. 

Files:

mladen:

All is OK with the cci arrow indicator (if you use the default levels). Attaching the version that works OK with changed levels too

Check the indicator you are comparing it with

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for the swift reply. But the new indicator does not solve the arrow issue as mentioned in my earlier post.

As highlighted by you, even in the earlier example I did not change the default level which is + 100 / - 100 when using in multiframe like H4 in H1 except instead of default level of 21 I used 33.

My point is, that as can be observed from the earlier example, at times the arrow of 100 crossing +/- appear but not all the times after the CCI mentioned retraces Zero levels and back to +/- 100 levels mentioned.

Like the 3 X drawn manually in the pic attached 

I hope I am able to understand the point. If not please let me know.

Cheers. Sameer 

Files:
Capture4.PNG  97 kb

sameermehta74:

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for the swift reply. But the new indicator does not solve the arrow issue as mentioned in my earlier post.

As highlighted by you, even in the earlier example I did not change the default level which is + 100 / - 100 when using in multiframe like H4 in H1 except instead of default level of 21 I used 33.

My point is, that as can be observed from the earlier example, at times the arrow of 100 crossing +/- appear but not all the times after the CCI mentioned retraces Zero levels and back to +/- 100 levels mentioned.

Like the 3 X drawn manually in the pic attached 

I hope I am able to understand the point. If not please let me know.

Cheers. Sameer 

Sameer

Please check the indicator that you are using to compare it with the cci arrows. There is nothing wrong with the cci arrow indicator any more - it shows the arrow on the first cross of the level it is set up to show and it does that as it has to do it - unless there is a cross of the opposite level in the opposite direction, no new arrow should be displayed (see the example)

rartec4:

hello dear mladen

would you please correct the mtf-kijunsen indicator .its not working.

thanks a lot. 

rartec4

Check it out now

Files:

mladen:

rartec4

Check it out now

thank you.its working now.

best regards. 

mladen:

Sameer

Please check the indicator that you are using to compare it with the cci arrows. There is nothing wrong with the cci arrow indicator any more - it shows the arrow on the first cross of the level it is set up to show and it does that as it has to do it - unless there is a cross of the opposite level in the opposite direction, no new arrow should be displayed (see the example)

Ok Got it :) Thank you very much. Much appreciated.

BTW could you please attach the indicator shown to explain your point. The indicator in subwindow I mean. Cheers 

sameermehta74:

Ok Got it :) Thank you very much. Much appreciated.

BTW could you please attach the indicator shown to explain your point. The indicator in subwindow I mean. Cheers 

I used this one

Files:

mntiwana:

You can have a lot and every average with this one.

Have you the histogram of it like the attached image

Files:

saad007:

Have you the histogram of it like the attached image

saad007

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page835

Reason: