Elite indicators :) - page 1434

FXSurf:

AUDCAD reversal a few weeks back. Typically you'll see a divergence on the 4h Chaos leading up to the reversal.

I'm wondering, what indicator you use for the TF candles at the right side. I'm looking for one where I could show a chosen number of candles of the same TF but not having to add the indicator several times.

Hello  Mladen, please do you have  the latest update on this indicator ? And  i need your indicator called SYMBOL  CHANGER .  Thanks .

What name should have this indicator to make it work?

mladen :
Sólo un Cambio Más (HABIA UN Problema CUANDO SE Encuentra en Modo de cuadro de Múltiples tiempo - divergencia no se Visualiza then, Ahora sí Resuelve)
Hi, can someone tell me why the arrows are not displayed on my mt4. Thanks.

Julio:
Hi, can someone tell me why the arrows are not displayed on my mt4. Thanks.

Try it out now

mladen:

Pruébalo ahora

Mladen, perfect now. Thank you very much for your attention.

rplust:
I'm wondering, what indicator you use for the TF candles at the right side. I'm looking for one where I could show a chosen number of candles of the same TF but not having to add the indicator several times.

That indicator is "Candles_last4barsEli_mtf" and you can set it for any TF you want. I set mine to the daily candle.

Its included in the file i uploaded on post  #14333

hi everyone please can someone share the following indicator THV SSD there are a few versions thanks in advance

FXSurf:

That indicator is "Candles_last4barsEli_mtf" and you can set it for any TF you want. I set mine to the daily candle.

Its included in the file i uploaded on post  #14333

Yes!  Searched for ages and never came across this one. Exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much!

Intrest1:
What name should have this indicator to make it work?
I think it will be work if name like this "Double Stochastic RSI (vhf adaptive) averages"
Reason: