Trading System by Xard777 - page 296

Please stick with the thread topic my friends and let's not confuse others as to your discussing indicators not used by Xard here.

Thanks

ForexTrader600:
Please stick with the thread topic my friends and let's not confuse others as to your discussing indicators not used by Xard here. Thanks

it is Xards indi

Mr Tools re-wrote it (alittle) to fix the alert, and stopped some repainting that he saw

so essentially its better than the original

but if you rather we don't post things that are better...

WR1:
it is Xards indi

Mr Tools re-wrote it (alittle) to fix the alert, and stopped some repainting that he saw

so essentially its better than the original

but if you rather we don't post things that are better...

Glad you posted an Xard indicator. You may want to make a posting that the indicator is part of the thread would be helpful and appreciated. Please keep them coming

Hi Folks,

I am using Xard's setup for a while (Thank You Sir), although have question for all of you:

Which rule do you think is best for exiting position (while loss or gain) ??

Tamplate I am using is not latest one but one before - can dig out post no if needed : )

thanks

can someone tell me if xards latest update is meant for 2min renko charts only. it seems to work on all time frames.

and do I need to update the renko charts at all after the initial 2min renko setup or can i just load my t4 with the renko charts all automatically woking fine.

ismael360:

Im trying to come up with a better way to determine what currency to look at that may be worth trading at the time but its gonna time some time.

Also use the currency meter or power meter to help determine what currency to trade.

ish

Hi Ismael,

It's been about a month since your post, have you found a good way to find the most trending pairs to trade? Do you have a currency meter that has really helped in your trading? Maybe when you next talk with Xard he has good way. If there was a reliable method to find the most trending pairs to trade and avoid consolidation/chop/whipsaws we could all get rich. Thanks.

TRADING SYSTEM UPDATE...

Simply unzip and copy the files to your MT4 directory, start your MT4 program and load profile X A R D 7 7 7

Here is the link.... https://www.sendspace.com/file/mlb0vs

I have made it so that there is only one alert (the QQE in the sub-window).

If you have notifications turned-on in your MT4 settings then you will receive the QQE Alert via your MT4 mobile app.

The scripts are as follows...

BUY = ctrl+b

SELL = ctrl+s

EXIT = ctrl+c

Clean Screen = ctrl+o

Enjoy

Xard777

Files:
xard_setup.png  116 kb

xard777:
TRADING SYSTEM UPDATE...

Simply unzip and copy the files to your MT4 directory, start your MT4 program and load profile X A R D 7 7 7

Here is the link.... https://www.sendspace.com/file/mlb0vs

I have made it so that there is only one alert (the QQE in the sub-window).

If you have notifications turned-on in your MT4 settings then you will receive the QQE Alert via your MT4 mobile app.

The scripts are as follows...

BUY = ctrl+b

SELL = ctrl+s

EXIT = ctrl+c

Clean Screen = ctrl+o

Enjoy

Xard777

DEAR XARD

YOU CAUSE ME ONLY TROUBLES AND PROBLEMS.

YOU KNOW WHY????

BECAUSE, NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE ALL MY CHARTS FROM YOUR !X-XXXXXX SYSTEM

TO THE NEW ONE.BUT BECAUSE I LOVE TOO MUCH THE !X-XXXXXX,I WILL TRY

TO MAKE A COMBINATION OF TWO OF THEM.

BY THE WAY: GOD BLESS YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.

DEEPEST RESPECTS FROM YOUR STUDENT

DAN

Thanks Xard.... you ROCK my friend. And Dansmol, you are too funny buddy! We need more humor on this forum. Have a great weekend my friends.

Mr. Nims...where is that contact info buddy? Miss ya my dear old friend.

xard777:
TRADING SYSTEM UPDATE...

Xard777

Hello Xard777

Could you please let us know the rules and method of trading your system.

for example, what does red and blue colors in main window indicate? etc

Many thanks in advance.

Sam

Reason: