Catch The Trend

Hi,

how would you like to know when to enter the market and pull money from it with high level of confidence ?

I have been working on a 5 min system that will let you do exactly that , enter a trade take some pips and exit the trade knowing that you have taken the highest probability entry with good risk reward.

I have been looking over lots of systems and have put the best of them together to create my new system called Catch The Trend.

this system can be used on any pair and it is designed for a 5 digit broker

the system tells you exactly where to enter for the best risk reward and it will show you when not to trade, you can not always be trading , this is the secret in my opinion, trading too much will make you lose all your money, knowing when to enter will save you in the long run.

THE SYSTEM

this 5 min system works using my golden river, when the price action is inside the golden river its telling us that the price action is not in a good area to trade so we can look to other pairs to see if the price is outside the golden river or not,

its the yellow price band on the chart below,

I use stochastic also to determine if the price is bullish or bearish, 14,3,3 stochastic is the best i have found to use, when the stochastic is above the 50 level its bullish, below the 50 level its bearish

I use 13 ema low shift 5 to show the price action strength also , this shows if the price action on the chart is strong or weak,

I also use hikien ashi candles to determine the trend

I have attached a template for this system, hope you find this easy to use

Nice and clean system

Thanks for sharing it with us

Reason: